Sallie Axl #15 Lumpy lips, on the ketones again, been to h&b now feeling all zen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet her own kids would love seeing that. Spent less than a day with each of them for Christmas and now splashing photos of someone else’s kids all over her social media and calling them ‘fambo’?? Mum of the year, right there..

Reactions: 18
When you’re legally not allowed to post pics of your own kids on your social media, so post pics of someone else’s instead... and call them family! What a joker!
Thisssssssss bleeping disgusting. Waste of air.

My heart proper breaks for those girls. They are better off without her but the damage is done. They will always feel like they didnt deserve to be loved by their own mum, how can anyone do that to their babies?!?!?!?
It really upsets me.
Vile vile vile. bleeping family, she has a new buzzy every week. Seeing your mum in photos with other kids cuddling when she cant even tuck you into bed cause she fucked up and THEN wont fight to get you back. Them poor girls will be broken. Permanent damage.

Sallie honestly love you are the worst of the worst. You dont deserve to pro create. All well and good ruining your own life for our amusement but your poor daughters and you give no fucks. Not one.
I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire!!!!!

Reactions: 16
Thisssssssss bleeping disgusting. Waste of air.

My heart proper breaks for those girls. They are better off without her but the damage is done. They will always feel like they didnt deserve to be loved by their own mum, how can anyone do that to their babies?!?!?!?
It really upsets me.
Vile vile vile. bleeping family, she has a new buzzy every week. Seeing your mum in photos with other kids cuddling when she cant even tuck you into bed cause she fucked up and THEN wont fight to get you back. Them poor girls will be broken. Permanent damage.

Sallie honestly love you are the worst of the worst. You dont deserve to pro create. All well and good ruining your own life for our amusement but your poor daughters and you give no fucks. Not one.
I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire!!!!!
I think it's crazy when people on here say her kids will definitely have permanent damage or that they will be broken. They have a safe and loving home, fair enough it's not with their mother but they're actually in a better situation than many children all the same. I hope that by being raised by someone that loves them and cares for them that they don't grow up to be broken or have permanent damage and I certainly hope they never read things like that. Hope they never Google her at all to be honest, they'd be better off.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think it's crazy when people on here say her kids will definitely have permanent damage or that they will be broken. They have a safe and loving home, fair enough it's not with their mother but they're actually in a better situation than many children all the same. I hope that by being raised by someone that loves them and cares for them that they don't grow up to be broken or have permanent damage and I certainly hope they never read things like that. Hope they never Google her at all to be honest, they'd be better off.
They are only young. They will definately be scarred by it all I've seen it with a similar situation to someone I know. I think her mum has been so soft with her over the years and feeds her ego, If i dipped into my Kids life when it suited my mum would slaughter me. I hope for the kids sake they do not have to live with her in the future because god knows what they will be exposed to. I wonder how much access Gerard has to N? But at the same time he isn't a great example either, a liverpool drugs runner boy

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They are only young. They will definately be scarred by it all I've seen it with a similar situation to someone I know. I think her mum has been so soft with her over the years and feeds her ego, If i dipped into my Kids life when it suited my mum would slaughter me. I hope for the kids sake they do not have to live with her in the future because god knows what they will be exposed to. I wonder how much access Gerard has to N? But at the same time he isn't a great example either, a liverpool drugs runner boy
As far as I know he has main custody of her but I could be mistaken.

I totally agree none of us really know her and none of us know the full story but I bet she would give her right arm to have them back and it doesn’t mean she doesn’t love them. I’ve a friend that suffered trauma and got into drugs and lost her kids and it’s sad. I pity her when I see her like that with other kids it actually makes me feel really sorry for her 😪

Reactions: 5
Quite happy not to have any hustle if it means i don’t have to sell my flaps for £3 on the internet thanks Sal x

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This pandemic has only brought the hustle out of the “self employed Fanny flashers” like Axl, making them think about which AliExpress outfits they need to order to try and rack up subscribers to keep a few packs of crab sticks in the fridge..

Most of us with a full time job we’ve been in for years who have been lucky enough to keep our jobs during this pandemic don’t need any side cash in hand/HUSTLE thanks Axl.

And for all the ones who have sadly lost their jobs due to the pandemic - don’t feel like you need to flash your Fanny and have a “hustle” something will come up soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
genuinely save your sympathy for the kids. Sal had a few hours with her daughter and spent that posing by a ring light.
There’s no way she wants her girls full time she’s too selfish
She wants the fake cuddle for the gram and send them home mothering affect

I totally agree none of us really know her and none of us know the full story but I bet she would give her right arm to have them back and it doesn’t mean she doesn’t love them. I’ve a friend that suffered trauma and got into drugs and lost her kids and it’s sad. I pity her when I see her like that with other kids it actually makes me feel really sorry for her 😪

• Heart
Reactions: 18
genuinely save your sympathy for the kids. Sal had a few hours with her daughter and spent that posing by a ring light.
There’s no way she wants her girls full time she’s too selfish
She wants the fake cuddle for the gram and send them home mothering affect
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Couldn’t have said it better myself 🔥

Reactions: 15

Sorry, but their Mother is a drug addicted bleep who puts their wellbeing second to posting faux lesbian orgies on the internet and flying to Dubai to have her flaps licked by desperate businessmen, We live in the information age and it will be impossible for them not to google her. They're probably getting the piss ripped out of them already. Yes, they're being raised by someone who genuinely cares, but that doesn't detract from their Mother being a complete shitshow.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I bet every celeb is queuing at her door for a chance to appear on her podcast.

What can she call her show- sex, lies, look at my wonky eye
translation:who’s head can I blag and leave them to do all thehard work/technical stuff

Reactions: 7
Right I’ve been mad busy with work , I have a few pages to catch up on but I am absolutely disgusted of her posting pics with someone else’s kids an cuddling a little boy knocks me sick !!

Reactions: 7
What will she do now her area is in strict tier 4. She will probably still find an underground rave full of 17 year olds to hang with.

Reactions: 10
What will she do now her area is in strict tier 4. She will probably still find an underground rave full of 17 year olds to hang with.

I think she's in tier 3 isnt she? Leeds is tier 3 and so is Liverpool.

But yes she Will still find somewhere to go.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.