Sallie Axl #15 Lumpy lips, on the ketones again, been to h&b now feeling all zen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s good in Yorkshire to walk without hills?? Yorkshire is exclusively hills. Good luck with that one.. 😂😂
Also, Yorkshire is in Tier 3 thanks to dickheads like her so she’ll be lucky to get in a pub for a meal 🙄🙄🙄
Crab sticks and super noodles it is then!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m guessing that she is no longer putting her excellent english GCSE mark to use anymore. She must have saved her literate writing for the daily star 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also why the duck does a child need Gucci pumps !!

(I would be fuming if i loaned something to a friend and it came back in that state though)

Reactions: 16
I’m guessing that she is no longer putting her excellent english GCSE mark to use anymore. She must have saved her literate writing for the daily star 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also why the duck does a child need Gucci pumps !!

(I would be fuming if i loaned something to a friend and it came back in that state though)
Who the duck puts a kid in Gucci shoes anyway?! Literally asking for them to get wrecked. Also why is she lending out her kids shoes, when she’s not even in their lives, bleeping weird.

Reactions: 22
I borrowed them to someone 😂 WTF
She’s one of those people that would say I learnt you that instead of taught 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They were absolutely emaculate 😂😂😂and she reckons she got A’s in her GCSEs 😂😂😂

I borrowed them to someone 😂 WTF
She’s one of those people that would say I learnt you that instead of taught 😖
I 🤢🤢🤢at this. And the emaculate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also kids are always growing so how are you saving everything and putting it back in the box it won’t fit them next time you get it out love

Reactions: 17
She’s an absolute horror. Concentrate on getting custody of your kids back instead of buying them (blag) designer gear. Freak. What a thing to get irate about (we live on a farm so my kids stuff is constantly muddy).

Zen sallie lasted a week, key-tones and gym tomorrow sal or are you calling out more rat gerls and their trampy kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That’s ALL she’s arsed about though isn’t it, looking like she’s got money, pretending she lives some kind of good life! she thinks buying a kid gucci shoes is giving them a nice life.
Kids need love and stability you silly cow!
Imo, if you’re minted and money isn’t a worry then put your kids in whatever clothes you want (the clothes will get trashed because kids are kids but whatever floats your boat)
But she’s not rich, not by any stretch. Any spare money she has seems to be spent on flights, surgery or expensive loan cars.
Save the money, put it in a savings account for them, build a nice life for their future you sad duck!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Having a major rant about someone about scuffing her kids shoes. Either name her or message her outside insta.

Again materialistic things matter to her. I bet that girl could come back with a 1000 things for Sal.

She's had a couple of days with the kids and acting like she's mum of the year. Why would you lend your kids shoes to someone? Maybe ask your mum Sal as she is the one with regular access.

Booking holidays, bleeping off for surgery when that could be money for her kids future. duck off you scruff.

And she wonders why we take the piss out of her so much....

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Imagine being in your mid 30’s in your what 4th/5th/6th home of the year, losing custody of your children, having absolutely no true friends, living on hire purchase and having rants on Instagram over a pair of shoes. Sad life, I’m so glad that I’m a jealous hater.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I dont know why but I cant help but feel shes on some sort of withdrawal from something. Shes a bag of nerves, not talking properly and making a big deal out of something that isn't really a big deal. If the shoes are so special as if you'd lend them out in the first place 🤷🏼‍♀️ I feel sorry for her in a way. If this is how she reacts to something trivial, then imagine how she deals with the bigger things?! (Well, we all saw how THAT went down when she was in Dubai)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Even the way she deals with stuff is so cringe and childish. It can’t have been that good of a mate who she lent them to if she’s ripping them like that online, granted the shoes look a state but whats wrong with having a private word like an adult instead of plastering it over social media? Makes her look even more of a crank

Reactions: 15
I dont know why but I cant help but feel shes on some sort of withdrawal from something. Shes a bag of nerves, not talking properly and making a big deal out of something that isn't really a big deal. If the shoes are so special as if you'd lend them out in the first place 🤷🏼‍♀️ I feel sorry for her in a way. If this is how she reacts to something trivial, then imagine how she deals with the bigger things?! (Well, we all saw how THAT went down when she was in Dubai)
She’s been pretending to be all peace and love for a week so is a bottle of pent up rage, she’s gagging to call someone a rat gerl and stab them up with the kids scissors

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she has clearly taken Drugs today or on a come down , hence having a stupid rant about designer kids shoes. Why buy expensive shoes for children and lend them out...the word is lend not borrowed out btw!!!! I would never in a million years lend anyone my daughters shoes , clothes or anything, especially as we are in a covid crisis!!! Dirty scummy coke head germs all over my daughters stuff makes me want to be sick in my mouth. I felt sorry for her last week but here she is back to her drugged up ways ranting at someone over fake designer kids shoes . Grow up you silly girl and get in the real world. I have no pity you skank primark loving coke head. You are a dirty person and will never ever change. Get help

Reactions: 21
Does she understand you can wash things? I’d Chuck those shoes in the machine. Is this why she wears the same stuff every day?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank duck for all you lot 😂 I was watching that like who the hell lends their kids shoes out then I thought wow am I selfish because I would never lend my kids stuff out. And if I knew my mates kids where desperate for shoes to the point their asking to lend your kids I'd go to asda and just buy the kid a pair of shoes 🙈 does anyone know who she's talking about out of curiosity 😂😂 tomorrows Monday so it will be all tree hugging and lives about world peace now she's had 4 days of getting bummed for a line

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Showing how much money she doesn’t have again
Public melt down over some kids Gucci
Those shoes are probably £200
Ridiculous money to spend on a growing girls shoes BUT if Sal is this hardworking jet setter she makes out why does it matter? Go and buy a new pair 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.