Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleMissNosyG

The most liked suggestion talked about her ball sack lips so thought it might get removed so used this one and changed it a bit to fit.

Anyone want to do a recap for us
I thought that mine had the most likes actually but could be wrong and it had a bleeped out swear word. This ones a good one anyway 👏

just catching up Jesus Christ those lips are horrific!!!

I can't unsee the lower half of a woman in a renaissance painting at the corner of her mouth
What an absolute joke these lips are she really does look horrific 🤢

Reactions: 3

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
I had 0.5 in mine for the first time and was worried they would look too ‘done’ and felt like at the time she put loads in. God knows how many ml she had put in. Surly can’t be responsible as a practitioner to fill that much in one go?
No I was the same, had 0.5 and cried to my Mum I had duck lips. Anyone filling lips like that doesn't take any pride in their work, because I wouldn't Soggy sals prolapsed anus promoting and advertising my work 😂😂🙈

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Her face and nose and lips look awful. Surely she can see she’s fucked up royally with the last few procedures she’s had done??

80hs

Chatty Member
Lads talk to me about composite bonding. I've wanted veneers but it's the stumps, I can't deal. Isn't bonding only good for gaps n tingz? I have some overlapping shit going on and my two front ones protrude with the ones either side pushed back from being battered a few times by a really lovely ex, miss you babes xx
“Miss u babes” cracked me up! Hope ur enjoying life now!
I have a consultation for c.v in jan so I will report back. My teeth are quite straight, I just want the bottoms straightening off a bit. My friend had it done after invisiline( can’t spell it 🤦‍♀️) and hers look fab. She had quite protruding teeth she said, hence the brace 1st but they look lovely now and not that horrid white they all seem to be doing, just a nice clean colour. I’ve heard it’s about £250 a tooth, roughly, not sure on the invisiline tho x

Reactions: 2

NoseyParker29

Looked on YouTube after people commenting on the accent change and OMG 100% different from when she was in Big brother 🤯

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Haha I noticed there are a LOT of threads 😲😲

Am I blocked ? See below screenshots of what I see. I have never been on her profile so I don’t understand lol
I get user not found after finding her through being tagged on someone else’s post
She must have blocked you! Wonder why

• Wow