Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Bet yeh no ones askd her tho 😂 how fucking rude is she tho if anyone’s been asking it will be her followers but the way she’s responded I don’t demon anyone’s been asking 😂🤣
Ps..... *rekon (not demon) 😂 and also that picture is edited so much am surprised the filters have not been worn out of her phone, an is it just me or do her eyes not look any different on that pic 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Okay guyss

Chatty Member
Y are that shape sorry they look like they ken fellas who is now a girl that shape is all wrong in every way 😭 ill stuck with me flat Russian thanks little eye ✌

• Haha

Pocuspeg

Chatty Member
I truly can’t believe how beautiful she was, I have absolutely nothing wrong with enhancing your looks, I’m a slut for a bit of filler, but she’s lost everything her mother gave her. Christ alive
She really was so pretty. I can't believe what she keeps doing to herself.

I genuinely have had the worst day. Like awful. But this thread always makes me think at least I am not Sal.

Thanks Sal I appreciate it
Hope you’re okay 😘

Can someone tell if we screen shot their stories?

I used to love watching her insta lol where has she gone

What's the beef between Jem Lucy and our Sallie? I don't like Jem either mind. Another slutty tramp who needs a fucking slap
Don’t think so

did I miss a live?

Hamburglar

VIP Member
Colour the over filled tip of that nose in red and Rudolph is ready roll on her Christmas duties

Omgodaasaaa page 44 😂 have I really been doin that paperwork for work 😂😂
Anywayyyyy I’ve 44 pages to catch up on (six for the photo oberload) but couldn’t help meSelf
Sallie on her story (no remember this plssss gurlsssss Sal loves to eyefuck the camera an will have checked herself out 10x over before uploading so ..... here we have Sallie today doin a story , which yep she eyefucked the camera an as for the pics before she even said anything I was thinking (fs put them away the shape an side boob are givin me way to much anxiety) an then stops an starts again an says sorry she didn’t realise they weren’t in ther sling😂 “LIAR” (shouted in the voice of that solicitor who shouts “boring” 😂
Pic 1-5 we have Sal an all her glory or should I say “Gorey”detail “fixing” her bra top like she said she did to then sit (see last 3) saying she’s fixed them now 😂😂😂 oh gof that girl I just can’t she propa cracked me up with that one 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Thanks for all the info on the bonding! And yeah life is much better! That poor kid in the picture though, looks really unhappy... and a bit jaundice