Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Titanpitball

Chatty Member
Why is she wearing a sport/crop top that’s to small for her.? Is it the fashion for your tits to be exploding out your top.?

Reactions: 2

Prinnyd1992

How mad that she's paid someone to make her nose bulbous, I thought smaller, slender noses were more the desired look. I'd love to know if she does all this to please herself or if she thinks it makes others think she looks better. I have only ever had minor amount of cosmetic stuff done, but I sit and think about it for ages to make sure its something I'd definitely want, but then again this is someone who has Dane tattooed on them😳

VIP Member
What’s she got on her feet? 🤣
How can her mind be more focused if her priority while working out is to get action shots for insta posts?

How can you be clearing your head if you’re on your same old bullshit. Have a day off Sal, for fucks sake. It’s embarrassing.

Prinxo

Sorry I didn’t mean to laugh it was the ending 😂😂😂 got me that 😂 composite bonding is ok for the first 2 years or so but they dull considerably. 2 of my friends have had them and they’ve needed re doing after 4 years. I also went for a consultation with Dr Affan (he did Katie salmons) 2 years ago before deciding on veneers, and even he said they need re doing after about 4 years. It’s cheaper but in the long run you’ll end up paying more. And it’s not like your ever gonna see the stumps under the veneers once they’re on anyway. You’d probably have to have them re done once in your life time if that. X
Im just catching up but same i was going for Turkey teeth im only mid 20’s then decided agaisnt them as my teeth are ok and got bonding 2 years later they look like i started and need redoing i dont have the money to pay every couple of years

Lillyloo

VIP Member
This is not her decision anymore
And having been involved with this situation professionally, the kids will be under a SGO and the only option she has is to fight/prove she’s stable enough to take them back. SS aren’t going to move them back to her
This is not her decision anymore
And having been involved with this situation professionally, the kids will be under a SGO and the only option she has is to fight/prove she’s stable enough to take them back. SS aren’t going to move them back to her without a bloody miracle - they will leave them with their guardian whilst they are settled and thriving
Yeah I know it’s not her decision anymore but just what if she was defending herself and her children from a volatile situation in the first instance. I recognise she has to do better now to get her kids back etc but sometimes you can be that scarred by someone’s actions that things aren’t that simple. IMO since she’s been back from Dubai she seems like a different person and seems like she’s trying to ‘be better’ so hey ho I hope she continues on the right path for her kids sake.

• Sad
Reactions: 1