Sallie Axl #13 madly in love with her ex, he’s in Beefa with BFF Bex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t she in hospital on one Christmas Day? I can remember her stories! She was complaining about how her Mother couldn’t/wouldn’t come in to see her.Sallie never thought to consider that it was Christmas Day & her Mother had the two girls to think of.
Selfish Sal as always!
I remember this, she was ranting about her mum not bringing her a Christmas dinner too.

Reactions: 6
The reason she'll be having her lip fillers dissolved is because there's a new technique and before having it done you have to have current filler dissolved. I get mine done but not to the extent of fishy flaps
What new technique is this ??

Reactions: 2
I remember this, she was ranting about her mum not bringing her a Christmas dinner too.
She was vile about her mum. And going on about her not bringing the girls in...it was Christmas day! Let them play with their toys! It's not like she's around seeing them every other day of the year.

Reactions: 3
She was vile about her mum. And going on about her not bringing the girls in...it was Christmas day! Let them play with their toys! It's not like she's around seeing them every other day of the year.
Aye moaning about not getting a christmas dinner but she was nil by mouth because she was having surgery 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aye moaning about not getting a christmas dinner but she was nil by mouth because she was having surgery 🤣
duck off HAHAHAHAHAHA the bleeping whinging bleep... imagine the bleeping nurses looking after her their eyes must have been rolled back in their heads listening to that shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck off HAHAHAHAHAHA the bleeping whinging bleep... imagine the bleeping nurses looking after her their eyes must have been rolled back in their heads listening to that shite.
She would only want to see the girls for 5 mins, quick picture for the gram then get back to ignoring them like she does all the time. She needs sterilising

Reactions: 14
I wonder if she was in there something to do drugs/ alcohol related
The full story about an emergency op was a bit suspect. That would also explain why her family wouldn’t come visit

Reactions: 10
Can anyone recommend where to get flat Russian lips in the liverpool area please? Used to go to AK Aesthetics but not sure she does them. Thanks!

Didn’t she have to have her appendix out or something like that over Christmas?

Reactions: 1
Yeah russian! I'm having mine done next week but they asked if I had filler already because they'd dissolve it if so but I've not had them done for a year. Looking forward to it now ratt geerrllz after your experiences!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.