Sallie Axl #13 madly in love with her ex, he’s in Beefa with BFF Bex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but you can’t harp on about your supposed diagnosed Borderline Personality disorder and mental illness whilst taking drugs and alcohol at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
making my way through the first thread and someone posted how she's calling her exs new woman 'corned beef toes'

sorry what 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who is she to resemble anyone to canned goods.. id bet my savings on her fanny resembling a smashed up can off 10 year out of date spam.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Wasn’t she in hospital on one Christmas Day? I can remember her stories! She was complaining about how her Mother couldn’t/wouldn’t come in to see her.Sallie never thought to consider that it was Christmas Day & her Mother had the two girls to think of.
Selfish Sal as always!
Yeah I remember that story too she was fuming with her mum wasn’t she that was last year that

Reactions: 4
On an obvious job with a ‘new’ friend.
Get yourself £50 toward Christmas you
HOE, HOE, HOE

• Haha
Reactions: 14
if she is trying to find out who the tattlers are what does she think she’s going to do , make a story about it that’s all she can do 🐟

Reactions: 3
if she is trying to find out who the tattlers are what does she think she’s going to do , make a story about it that’s all she can do 🐟
She's too tit scared to say the word tattle on her story as she knows we say the truth and it would drive more traffic on this thread..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The reason she'll be having her lip fillers dissolved is because there's a new technique and before having it done you have to have current filler dissolved. I get mine done but not to the extent of fishy flaps

Reactions: 11
She's too tit scared to say the word tattle on her story as she knows we say the truth and it would drive more traffic on this thread..
She said it once before that’s how I found my way here 🤦🏼‍♀️😂🤷🏼‍♀️

For somebody who claims to have excellent exam results including 3xA* 4xA plus B and C she’s illiterate and has a god damn cheek to say ‘your all so stupid’ 😂 it’s you’re Sallie as in you are all so stupid 🤷🏼‍♀️ I could continue but I won’t. Stop making excuses for your crappy behaviour and your crappy life choices and blaming anything and anyone because it’s easier than accepting that YOU are the problem and YOU create your own drama with your drink and drug taking. Accept responsibility and seek help and maybe people would sympathise and support you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.