Sallie Axl #13 madly in love with her ex, he’s in Beefa with BFF Bex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did that bag come out the loft with the decorations? 😂 did she take it to a builders yard first?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see from the comments she could be with space raider head tomorrow? Are we going to see Bibi and the Albanians again? Sounds like a band. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Still waiting for her to get her lips dissolved. Probably has to go and do a job to be able to afford it! And another “my girl” 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

SING IT SALLIE!!

🎶 My girl, my girl, my girl
Talkin' 'bout my girl
My girl
I got sunshine on a cloudy day with my girl
I've even got the month of May with my girl
Talkin' 'bout, talkin' 'bout, talkin' 'bout my girl
My girl
That's all I can talk 'bout is my girl
Why don't you believe she's all my girl?🎶

Reactions: 6
Got to go and have a look now , it’s like rent a mate . Is she trying to make the Dubai fare money tonight ? Surely can’t be on the Peruvian again 😳

Reactions: 4
View attachment 331146
Looks like it wasn’t her just face that’s been getting shat on......She’s defo struggled to get @onlyarfans last dump out of the grooves.......poor lass get some zoflora on it.....“tit stain sally” also known as wonkey eye Sal 💩
She’s defo wearing her mates clothes this week ..that jackets from new look 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tonight looks like it’s going to be interesting 🥴❄I just could not imagine living that life!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.