Sallie Axl #13 madly in love with her ex, he’s in Beefa with BFF Bex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle bastards, did you know not only did Sallie have a hard childhood she also didn’t have lips until 17!! Hard times.

wonder what she’ll get instead of lips?
Lets crowd fund to get her a new hole as i’m sure hers was ripped to bits in Dubai

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
"Bye bye lips, had them since I was 17"

No fucker had lip fillers 16 years ago unless you were rich or famous, back then it was only collagen..they were unheard of to the normal folk. Bullshit again

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yeah russian! I'm having mine done next week but they asked if I had filler already because they'd dissolve it if so but I've not had them done for a year. Looking forward to it now ratt geerrllz after your experiences!
They inject downwards and loads of little injections. 😁 they look lovely

You are welcome
The state of that !

She just went live with the numbing cream on her lips ready to get them dissolved. She said she’s booked in for surgery on the 4th Jan getting her nose done... then she’s having a bum implants changed apparently.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Change of identity so she can return to dubai in hope no one recognises her 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ooh anyone see what Dominique Mullen was commenting on her live? She said she was being a witch and say it to her face and not comment on her live. She was with her last week on the day she went mental on Becca Edwards and Jem Lucy

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Ooh anyone see what Dominique Mullen was commenting on her live? She said she was being a witch and say it to her face and not comment on yet live. She was with her last week on the day she went mental on Becca Edwards and Jem Lucy
Yes saw that... missed what she said though!

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the end of the live she was chatting about a comment and someone has her number? The look on the lip lady was horrified😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ooh anyone see what Dominique Mullen was commenting on her live? She said she was being a witch and say it to her face and not comment on her live. She was with her last week on the day she went mental on Becca Edwards and Jem Lucy
Never seen her comments but heard Sallie call her out. They were besties last week

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Dominique is spending a lot of time with onlyaf, Sallie must be getting slagged off to death.. ha

Reactions: 9
I keep refreshing hoping someone would hop on and say they saw what Dominique wrote 😬
Can’t believe I missed it!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.