Sallie Axl #13 madly in love with her ex, he’s in Beefa with BFF Bex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wreckon she has come back when she was meant to i think, it was only ever a 2 week agreement. This onlyfa what ever his name is, clearly got bored with her being an absolute beg or shes proper tit in bed and he wasnt getting what he paid for and thats when shes hit the roof. Got in touch with Eyes (Ged) hes fucked her off as well or shes seen photos of him partying or whatever. I think she already knew about the becca situation and cause shes had beef with onlyaf shes gone on absolute nut on insta to see of anyone will take her in for the remaining time under sympathy and its back fired on her.
Just my opinion 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do I need to read from the first thread if I'm a newbie? I see sallie's name mentioned on so many threads 😂
Im the same I kept seeing her name creep up and was wondering what all the fuss was about, came to have a nosey and was certainly not disappointed! Nout else to do in lockdown so I've started reading the previous threads.

Reactions: 11
Shes done her a couple of hours playing mum for the quarter. Roll on the Marbs car crash

Reactions: 9
Wonder if she’s getting on the marching powder again tonight ? And her fringe looks like it’s been burnt over the cooker !

Actually hope she is , it’s my entertainment now 🤣

Ashamed to admit lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes your 🧐 and "how if this is true" wasn't dismissing at all. 🙄 There are about 30 cobbled alleyways in Ormskirk, I can DM you a map with them marked up if you like. 😂

Believe me, don't believe me, I'm not that arsed. I found this site and this thread today after wondering what the duck she keeps going on about when she says people are talking and making tit up about her, and a bit of googling led me here. Just thought I'd post as I saw someone further up asking if anyone has actually met her.

After the first lockdown you could still walk into a bar without booking a table, you didn't have to wear masks and all that tit. It was only mid-September all those rules came in.

I mean if I was going to make something up I'd have gone with she offered my husband a blowjob down the alley in exchange for a voddy and coke, it was a pretty boring story really. 🤷🏻‍♀️ No wonder nobody else has bothered posting about meeting her. 😂

Thank you! I can totally see why nobody else has bothered posting about meeting her. Lesson learned! 😂
I’m late to the party with this but I am from Ormskirk too and also saw her sorry mess this night. It’s allllllll true x

Reactions: 18
Blatantly takes the piss out of mental health 😳 an all she wants to do is party what a Rrrrrrrrrat gerrrrrrl ! How anyone was feelin any empathy towards her I hope this shows how much she cares about herself and as an empathy it’s hard for me to not feel any for her but some people you just can’t give that kind of energy too

Attachments

You know at Xmas NY time when all them Tv programmes are on. Top 50 songs, best films of all time, celebrity meltdowns etc etc

Well I Can’t wait for the end of Dec and for the montage of Sals top ten (drug) high and (downer) low lights of 2020

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Where is she going on a Monday night in a lockdown ? Genuinely intrigued lol going to marbs for some co#k ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or has she aged about 10 years in the last month? She’s always looked haggered don’t get me wrong but now even more so.
Oh an that hairstyle is grim.

• Haha
Is it true girls with 📍 in their bio are prostitutes ?
Is that true ? Lol. I have heard that before ?! They have no shame nowadays haha I must be getting old

Is it just me or has she aged about 10 years in the last month? She’s always looked haggered don’t get me wrong but now even more so.
Oh an that hairstyle is grim.
Defiantly been burnt whilst she was lighting a fag over a gas cooker

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's bleeping buzzing with that hairstyle isn't she. It will look a show in 2 days when the cheap extensions are slept in. Take her another 3 months to get it sorted again, in between drying the extensions on the radiator!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Chi4, post: 3056715, member: 159267"]
Is that true ? Lol. I have heard that before ?! They have no shame nowadays haha I must be getting old

i think I read it on Chloe Khans thread girls on insta use it as a signal they are for ‘sale’ so to speak. And mow I keep seeing loads of influencers with it and I’m shook 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
She's bleeping buzzing with that hairstyle isn't she. It will look a show in 2 days when the cheap extensions are slept in. Take her another 3 months to get it sorted again, in between drying the extensions on the radiator!
Till someone agrees to give her head a frew wash n blo

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.