Sallie Axl #13 madly in love with her ex, he’s in Beefa with BFF Bex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
London for a business meeting
Why do they say that, making out your going to be sat in some boardroom on the apprentice.

nah love, you’re meeting a punter 🤨

If I had a pound for every time I heard that she had been seen in a bar alone I’d be able to buy a pair of tacky loubs. She is renowned for it 🤣
Xoxo is her main stalking ground, someone who works there told me she always turns up there on her own then just latches on to people and begs drinks. Tragic.
I’d actually travel to Lpool for a night out to see this 🤣 or Leeds wherever she reckons she lives

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Has she a wig on?

Business meeting in London :ROFLMAO: we know what you mean our Sal ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She keeps looking up to the top corner everytime she says something...proven that this is what people do when they LIE! So Sal, have you already taken holidays from your estate agent job that you haven't yet started? Let's address that

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If Sal really put her mind to it she could earn good money I have friends who have done webcam work & stripping for years they own there own property, cars go on nice holidays. None of that being put on credit cards if your clever you can earn the money. She could really earn some good money and provide those children with a stable life but she needs to kick the drugs & men it’s not doing her any favours. It’s those poor babies I feel sorry for
I have 3 friends in the webcam industry an they have done amazing investing their money an living good lives with normal jobs too and one has a family of 4 kids , she’s just been silly an thort the money would always come rolling in or always thort ther would be a sugar daddy around , she probably could have been living a really good lifestyle now

Reactions: 6
“Happy until she goes back to Dubai”?????

why is she going back then 🤔
Where did she get her hair done🤔
Thort she was goin back this week 🤔
Thort she was with her girls 🤔
Why she sayin she pregnant 🤔

🎶 Why? Why? Why? Little eye
Why? Why? Why? Dub-eye🎶
So before you narrate to tattle once more🎶
just stop with your lies you know we’ve heard it all before 🎶 ..... (sang in Tom Jones tune Delilah)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Never known someone to love themselves so much why do we need 542 videos a day of that baboons arse smile as if shes all cute duck off shoezone rattttt gerllll ye hair will be stinking and unbrushed for the next 2 weeks after today

• Haha
Reactions: 23
bleeping business meetings. Could you imagine her going to a full on formal one😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Prize bleep she is, seen her daughter for a day done the motherly duties for this year

Reactions: 17
I have 3 friends in the webcam industry an they have done amazing investing their money an living good lives with normal jobs too and one has a family of 4 kids , she’s just been silly an thort the money would always come rolling in or always thort ther would be a sugar daddy around , she probably could have been living a really good lifestyle now
She could have made tit loads if she had good business acumen with the inkdolls and her DJing as she was known coming off BB so that's a big platform in itself.
Any slight whiff of money Sal would piss it up the wall, shows her lack of bleeping intelligence.
We all know she ain't got a pot to piss in, no car but flies to Dubs in Business class...(which probs paid for by arfan and clearly flew home cattle class) get back to your rental in Leeds with your beloved chandeleirs.

Reactions: 13
And she thinks the only thing weird about that is fish ha ha ha ha that’s a “troll” attempt at us tattlers for exposing what happens with the “salmon”‘isn’t it Sal 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
My thoughts exactly 🤣 surely shoving a salmon up a rich Arabs arse is classed as indecent???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.