Sallie Axl #13 madly in love with her ex, he’s in Beefa with BFF Bex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t she in hospital on one Christmas Day? I can remember her stories! She was complaining about how her Mother couldn’t/wouldn’t come in to see her.Sallie never thought to consider that it was Christmas Day & her Mother had the two girls to think of.
Selfish Sal as always!

Reactions: 18
I always think this now with all the instahuns doing OF etc. I also dunno how their parents let them away with it, the younger ones obviously not Sallie the dinosaur lol. I was on a random “influencers” insta earlier, she was 18 as it said so in her bio, there was no sign of an OF link or swipe to subscribe but most of her pictures were of her in lingerie and thongs etc. I know at 18 you’re technically an adult but my god my daughter is 8 and to think of her in ten years putting up pictures of her basically naked scares me! It’s more the thought of what sick seedy men would be using them for! I sound prudish as hell but I can assure u I’m not lol, just hate this whole insta era of young influencers feeling like they’ve to post pics wearing next to nothing to be noticed. It’s sad really. Rant over. I got a quick pang of guilt for Sal today after seeing her stories, she looks so sad/dead behind her eyes.
"Sallie the dinosaur" 🤣🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know everyone's coming from a good place when they tell her what she SHOULD do and can achieve if she sorts herself out but people have been telling her these things for years and she still hasn't changed.

Maybe it's a unpopular opinion but I would definitely assume her kids are way better off without her? Theres no reason their current guardian cant bring them up just as well as their biological mother could...especially if their biological mother is this absolute rat.

She knows what she can do and how she can change and she hasn't because like people have said, she doesn't want to. If you're THAT selfish, don't have children. She doesn't deserve to have them back IMO because she will never ever change. Those girls will thrive without someone like that ducking in and out of their lives, I just hope to god they dont grow up to see her instagram rants and feel bad knowing that she's their mother.

Reactions: 31
She’s a dangerous RATTTTTGERLLLLLL like seriously who the duck posts something as sick as that for some sympathy it will all be deleted soon, if you wanna make us stop. Come on here and clear up the rumours. I’m sure myself and the girls can make a list of what bollocks you’ve spouted and can’t back up.. very dangerous liar you need HELP!
What did I miss?!

Reactions: 3
Heres the feel sorry for me posts..
‘This is my sad face’
Wasnt sad when you was leathering that Gemma and Becca and bringing their kids into it was you get a fukin grip go get help And not from instagram storys wanting strangers to give u validation! I get she may have issues but when shes in dubai living her best getting life doesnt seem to effect her then does it only when shes caused chaos and on a comedown

Reactions: 18
The list of things that have gone in and out of her belly button makes me feel a bit ill. It’s like a portal to a alternate universe

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow this thread has kept me entertained for a fair few days 😂 fair play Sal rattttt gerrlllll what a rollercoaster 🎢 it’s been. Thank you for the lockdown lols

Reactions: 14
I did start to feel sorry for her again, all her photos she looks like she’s been crying but they are tears of self pity!

Reactions: 5
Although... the pregnancy announcement is an utter disgrace and she should be ashamed of herself for even saying such things. Who makes up that? A 15 year old girl trying to get her boyfriend back. What a complete woman

I did start to feel sorry for her again, all her photos she looks like she’s been crying but they are tears of self pity!
I’m here for for the screen shots 🙋🏽‍♀️ I’d be crying to if I had her life and the tit storms she always causes. Mental health or not sort your self out

Reactions: 10
I know it’s bullshit but I hope she does get her lip fillers dissolved as I think it would look so much nicer.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.