Sallie Axl #13 madly in love with her ex, he’s in Beefa with BFF Bex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She truly is not interested in getting her kids back. She would not be out drugging, drinking or whoring if she was.
Maybe she doesn’t have any maternal feelings now. Kids are better off without her now surely, they need routine and stability that she can’t provide due to her disorders.
Doesn’t excuse you being a massive beg and cling on though

Reactions: 6
Sallie I know you read herto be a good liar you need to have a good memory, I think the rap battle goldfish would make a better liar than you!

This woman is so FULL.OF.tit.
Last month the scars on her stomach were from her laparoscopy, then it was intact cancer but not cancer just a biopsy? Now it’s from having a stillborn which wasn’t a stillborn but a miscarriage (still extremely tragic regardless and I wouldn’t wish the pain of losing a pregnancy or baby on anyone) that you then proceeded to sell your story to the papers about brandishing your baby about in a carrier bag. Sick witch.

Reactions: 22
Obviously on about G isn’t she .... here’s an idea Sal instead of obsessing over a man why not worry about more pressing matters like your kids! Jesus Christ

Reactions: 10
Oh my god, I didn't even know who this woman was back in June and now it's like a bad car crash, I can't look away. Have I been missing loads of post and delete 3am rants all this time? I need to go back and read some earlier threads.

She is not very well at all, is she.

Has she not got even one good friend to sit her down, take her phone off her and lock it away for a few days and help her get her head sorted out?

Reactions: 13
I have personality disorders. I am successful in my career, I own my home to provide my daughter with stability. I worry obsessively that my child will grown up to have a personality disorder and because of this I do every thing to prevent it. I've had so much counselling, tolerance therapy etc. I cope just fine and my daughter is emotionally healthy and stable. My worst fear is my daughter being effected by my illness and therefore I dont believe the selfishness she displays is due to her BPD or HPD. You can manage and control it to an extent, she obviously doesn't want to! There is so much stigma around personality disorders and she makes it worse! The main cause of BPD is childhood trauma and look what shes done to those kids! Its not mental health its evil selfish horrible behaviour. Those poor little girls, I hope they recover from their mothers neglect. Drugs and alcohol exacerbate BPD phenomenaly and if she didn't figure this out by 21 then she must be very very thick!!!!! She makes my blood boil.
Agree that her abuse of substance is the main issue here and the reason why she won’t get help. She would have to give those things up and face up to her problems and she doesn’t want to

And she doesn’t want to because she likes to be high and wasted, she likes the feeling. She likes being free and living her life her own way. Except when she’s sober, she’s horribly unhappy and alone. Can’t work out why that is though... drugs and alcohol you absolute plank
She can’t resist temptation - someone on one of the threads said they were outside her flat when she was off her face with the kids and ended up looking after them? She gave no fucks because she was high

We need to start compiling all sals lies in one post we will need a whole new thread just for them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is her potential lack of maternal instinct due to BPD !? I think someone said above it can be brought on by childhood trauma?

I wonder what she is referring to with the 'left to rot'.

Her mother must be at her wits end 💔

Is her potential lack of maternal instinct due to BPD !? I think someone said above it can be brought on by childhood trauma?

I wonder what she is referring to with the 'left to rot'.

Her mother must be at her wits end 💔
Well this could be ‘left to rot’ when she became a nightmare wild teenager/young adult who drove her mum to her wits end and drained her of money and energy, but the same mum who passed SS checks to take her children in 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I was thinking she was trying to go all wagatha Christie and find out who were tattlers let’s face it we are pretty much the only engagement she gets 😂
I was awake and seen her live but didn't click on it for this reason i couldnt be doing with being blocked and not seeing the shenanigans she gets up to. It was late and knew not many would be on it

• Haha
I always think this now with all the instahuns doing OF etc. I also dunno how their parents let them away with it, the younger ones obviously not Sallie the dinosaur lol. I was on a random “influencers” insta earlier, she was 18 as it said so in her bio, there was no sign of an OF link or swipe to subscribe but most of her pictures were of her in lingerie and thongs etc. I know at 18 you’re technically an adult but my god my daughter is 8 and to think of her in ten years putting up pictures of her basically naked scares me! It’s more the thought of what sick seedy men would be using them for! I sound prudish as hell but I can assure u I’m not lol, just hate this whole insta era of young influencers feeling like they’ve to post pics wearing next to nothing to be noticed. It’s sad really. Rant over. I got a quick pang of guilt for Sal today after seeing her stories, she looks so sad/dead behind her eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
We need to start compiling all sals lies in one post we will need a whole new thread just for them 😂
Can we start with the faked heel implant operation 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Still kills me 😭. She even got pictures being wheeled around in a wheelchair at the Trafford Centre 😆.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I always think this now with all the instahuns doing OF etc. I also dunno how their parents let them away with it, the younger ones obviously not Sallie the dinosaur lol. I was on a random “influencers” insta earlier, she was 18 as it said so in her bio, there was no sign of an OF link or swipe to subscribe but most of her pictures were of her in lingerie and thongs etc. I know at 18 you’re technically an adult but my god my daughter is 8 and to think of her in ten years putting up pictures of her basically naked scares me! It’s more the thought of what sick seedy men would be using them for! I sound prudish as hell but I can assure u I’m not lol, just hate this whole insta era of young influencers feeling like they’ve to post pics wearing next to nothing to be noticed. It’s sad really. Rant over. I got a quick pang of guilt for Sal today after seeing her stories, she looks so sad/dead behind her eyes.
They probably have tit/uninterested parents so are hungry for attention.

• Heart
shes no loyalty to anyone ! sure last year when she had a operation (for god knows what) cause we cant believe a word she says she slated her mother on her Instagram page for not coming to visit!!( shes busy minding your kids you RATTTT GIRLLLLLLL ), attention seeking at its finest !!

shes like a modern day pinocchio🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.