Sali Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stumbled across this site and thread after listening to Griefcast. I think most of what is written here is very harsh and I don’t know many people that would come out well with a pack of wolves ripping into their character like this.

In respect of the Botox, I’ve seen Sali post numerous times that she gets injections in a few areas twice a year and has done so since she turned 40 or just before she did.

I personally would rather look like a tit doing nana dancing or awkward djing than be the person mocking it online. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I already know I’m wasting my time with this comment...

Sali, is that you? or did lackey-Lauren get sent in to white knight for quirky queen Sali?

Reactions: 3
Given some of the comments I’ve seen written here I can fully understand why you’d think that... however; it was genuine. First page on a google search of Sali Hughes griefcast.

Anyway, I’ll leave you all to it...
Bye bye 👋
The “Days since an influencer sent somebody to complain about Tattle” countdown can now be reset 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bye bye 👋
The “Days since an influencer sent somebody to complain about Tattle” countdown can now be reset 😂
Bye bye 👋
I’m replying on this as I’m only back to delete the account I set up and am unsure if message would show after I do it.

I think it’s fair to say this is not the space for me - yes, folk are entitled to express their opinions but I’ve personally found this thread to be quite visceral in some of its posting and unnecessary commentary. I genuinely found this site after searching about the griefcast Sali did recently. I’m Glaswegian, I loved Camera Obscura and enjoy hearing about Carey, nothing cynical in it.

It’s quite easy to get carried away with criticisms when they’re posted anonymously and I’d rather not do that.

Nobody here had a bad thing to say about Carey, we were all discussing how Sali appropriated that grief and used it for content, which was disgusting.
Also this isn’t an airport, you don’t have to announce that you’re departing 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Nobody here had a bad thing to say about Carey, we were all discussing how Sali appropriated that grief and used it for content, which was disgusting.
Also this isn’t an airport, you don’t have to announce that you’re departing 🤷‍♀️
Fair point 😀. Haven’t a clue how to delete the effing thing anyway?! Spent ages looking now & notifications are appearing - I think I’ve fallen down a rabbit hole here.

To clarify, I was trying to explain how I came to be on this forum. I clicked on a comment from this site on Google Search after googling ‘Sali Hughes Griefcast’ The comment mentioned Carey and that’s what brought me here - not, as previously suggested, a cynical reason about influencers and complaining?! Not sure how that would work or if anyone would bother their ar*se to do it, even if prompted. I don’t know the ins and outs of Sali’s relationship with Carey nor does anyone else here - anything written on this thread regarding that is speculative.

However, Sali’s use of Botox has been mentioned throughout the thread with commentary to suggest she’s not transparent about it, I’ve seen her put in writing more than once about her use of it and the frequency of it.

I felt the commentary on Sali was harsh and a little unnecessary, so I voiced that. I’m not trying to change your mind on your views or get into any argument with you - I don’t know you.

And yet I never have seen it writing. And Google shows me no thing. You see what you see I guess.

Reactions: 2
Sali Hughes + griefcast on google pulls up Tattle on the second page for me.
Anyway, you don’t agree with our “harsh” critiques of a career liar who preys on women afraid of aging while professing herself a grand feminist - that’s your prerogative. Another prerogative is to stop reading here and go on with your life. You came here, decided to make an account to tell us off, then when faced with people who don’t agree with you changed your tone stating you don’t want to argue with strangers. Coming on this thread to defend the person we’re “harshly criticising” is the definition of arguing with strangers. So argue away please, but don’t pretend that’s not what you wanted to do. I read plenty of stuff online I don’t agree with, I generally don’t go through the trouble of signing up to a website unless I care to argue.
TLDR: please don’t BS us, argue away 😂

Reactions: 7
And yet I never have seen it writing. And Google shows me no thing. You see what you see I guess.
Indeed. First hit for me is an article on her site (from 2013) “Am I The Only One Not Getting Botox?” 😂

Reactions: 4
Indeed. First hit for me is an article on her site (from 2013) “Am I The Only One Not Getting Botox?” 😂
Next year on the blog: Botox. Love it. Used it for decades. Knew about it since before women started injecting themselves with Polyfilla.

Reactions: 8
“I have long advocated the benefits of a weak dilute of Botox”.

She also taught me to wash my face, and I really appreciate that. Nice balm and a flannel, lovely.

I’ve had Botox in the past but I don’t understand ‘ a weak dilute’.

Botox isn’t diluted is it , it’s injected straight from the sterile capsule it’s housed in iirc.

I’ve had Botox in the past but I don’t understand ‘ a weak dilute’.

Botox isn’t diluted is it , it’s injected straight from the sterile capsule it’s housed in iirc.
It’s reconstituted using sterile saline, the more saline used the weaker the dilute.

Very tenuous link to SH (but I'll mention it as she is off to Glastonbury) but did anyone else hear Desert Island Discs with her best chum Lauren Laverne interviewing Emily Eavis? Emily seems such a lovely person but omg the amount of times LL had to shoehorn in how long she has known Emily, how many times she has been to Glastonbury and how her band played there. Not surprised that she and Sali get on well. I imagine after next weekend Sali will be best friends with Emily too.

• Haha
Very tenuous link to SH (but I'll mention it as she is off to Glastonbury) but did anyone else hear Desert Island Discs with her best chum Lauren Laverne interviewing Emily Eavis? Emily seems such a lovely person but omg the amount of times LL had to shoehorn in how long she has known Emily, how many times she has been to Glastonbury and how her band played there. Not surprised that she and Sali get on well. I imagine after next weekend Sali will be best friends with Emily too.
Birds of a feather ....and all that.

Has LL known the Stones for decades?

Saw the advert for that this morning and thought it was worth a swerve. Even in the ad Lozza's crammed in knowing EE in their 20s when they were both trying to figure out what to do with their lives - yeah so EE went into the family business? 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.