Sali Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, her forehead looks very lumpy in that screenshot. Is that a tell tale sign of injectables gone wrong?

Reactions: 1
See she’s at Charlotte Tilbury’s do for a new lipstick , have I missed #pressdinner anywhere?😉

Reactions: 2
Anyone watch the live she’s done with Zanna from Milk make up?

Zanna seems lovely but Sali came across as a bit snotty and superior, maybe it’s just me.

I think she comes over like that quite often - it's because she doesn't really smile or laugh.

She says she has written 3 articles where she admits to Botox - has anyone seen any of these??

I thought she had made various allusions to being willing to try it "when the time comes" but nothing about actually having done it.

First I saw of it was that 'troll' on her Instagram. And I've been looking for mention but niche.

Straight in there she was when someone pointed out how much botox there was going on at the Spice Girl reunion.

She’s being a right mardy ass on twitter recently,
also she spoke to a policeman and now she’s an expert in knife crime and it’s to do with funding cuts. No bleeping tit Sherlock.

God she’s tedious.

Anyone watch the live she’s done with Zanna from Milk make up?

Zanna seems lovely but Sali came across as a bit snotty and superior, maybe it’s just me.
That was a cringe. I thought she came across really snotty. It’s like she has no humour.

I honestly don't know how she's got so many friends. She permanently has a face like a slapped arse, never smiles and cannot take a joke. Who wants to hang around with that (unless it's for the free make-up!)?

I am sure I remember things where Sali said that she hated camping or going to Glastonbury. I might be wrong but just a vague memory. Now she’s suddenly really excited about going. Coincidentally her “mate” Caitlin Moran goes every year and endlessly talks about it. I feel like Sali just likes to fit in.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.