Sali Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a look at Sali Smug with her Johnson and Johnson award and Spock eyebrow.
Pure PR gumf as J&J try to repair it's reputation as people aren't using their products on babies anymore. Once they seemed to be no1. Now, not so much. People now know perfumed products are skin toxic.
Never has SH recommended J&J.
So many awards for so many media obsessed, look at meeeeee instagrammers.
#press not #AD tells everyone just how deceptive these filtered, botoxed and lip plumped bloggers are.

Reactions: 5
I’m sure there will be the flock of sheep from her Facebook group along to buy it.

Reactions: 1
Every so often I have a wee look at the FB group as there are some interesting topics but there are some incredibly dominant people that put me right off. The ones that call Sali 'Hughes' and tell her how fierce she is and dominate every bloody thread. I even dipped into the Sali Hughes Beauty Forum which is like an echoey deserted building. A few people on there justifiably annoyed at SH saying on the FB group how expensive the forum is to maintain so she might let it go. Apparently no new articles on the site for over a year. She made an appearance on the forum to justify it and said she is taking a big step back from all social media anyway as the negativity towards her makes her so upset.

Reactions: 2
big step back from social media

She’s literally just ramped up her SM use, she really thinks her followers are eejits.

I remember her bulldog mates from the forum and old FB, as if anyone would disagree with the party line, it’s a sycophantic echo chamber.

She made an appearance on the forum to justify it and said she is taking a big step back from all social media anyway as the negativity towards her makes her so upset

Is that a recent comment from her?

She gets upset if not idolized but is quite happy to publically insult other people and let her sheep bully them with impunity. Seems a common trait amongst influencers.
Love " bulldog mates" and " echoey deserted building" ? So true!
Bulldogs and Brightons woke gender fluid vegan trans, might by this awesome book of dross

She’s showing her bath collection , stating they’re ‘press samples’ they’re not sponsored??

Surely just by placing their image on her grid is advertising , press sample or not.

She’s spent long enough not declaring they were micro-bladed.

Oh yes, it’s all down to £1.99 Natural Collection clear eye brow gel, honest.

Reactions: 1
Sali is celebrating international women’s day with a montage of her favourite women in the beauty business...no sign of LE.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.