Sali Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guardian column now too boring. 26 gushing posts. Now that they've silenced debate it's not worth checking out.

Reactions: 1
Getting really bored with the Gleambots line, "Not an AD, these are press samples"

In my head, I keep hearing, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seen the insta stories of her new bathroom. I’m surprised she went for the metro tile/mismatched floor tile combo. It’s very 2016.

Reactions: 3
Could she actually mention any more on twitter that she is a vegetarian? Bloody constant. She also keeps mentioning these (no doubt made up) battles she has had with people as she has to defend her incredibly quirky and unusual stance of being a vegetarian. She is like, such a maverick and everyone else is a twit. I couldn't even be bothered to check The Guardian article now as it is so bland & corporate with her adoring followers clapping like seals in the comments.

Reactions: 5
^ Being vegetarian is so 90s though, surely it's all about veganism now? (and it's a lot more tricky eating out as one most of the time, speaking from experience).

Her written style on Twitter is far more street than in any of her other mediums. I hate it when seemingly posh white middle class folks try and be all street when it suits them.

It’s like “mate, sit the duck down no one cares”

Also sali Twitter bingo. Every time she says the following look in the mirror and be pleased you have far more self awareness than her...

Boils my piss
Mate
Addresses someone by their surname
Wangs
My good friend Caitlin/Lauren/India
I’m a feminist
Vegetarian Brighton eaterie
Homeless as a teen
Press trip
Press sample
I’m a journalist
As a journalist.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
duck me , does Hollywood actress Drew Barrymore really need to arse lick little ol’ Sali Hughes?

I really am becoming a grumpy old woman😠

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.