Sali Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she's had her eyebrows tattoed ( free and no #AD as usual ) so course they're not the same.
Brave woman not sucking up to the great Sali filler happy Hughes. Learn the rules, fawning only allowed or you'll be deleted, set upon by sheep or Sali will explode.
Omg imagine if anyone asked her about her eye surgery 🥊

Reactions: 1
She gets really angry on Twitter if anyone questions or challenges her. So at odds with the way she looks in her picture.

Reactions: 2
Someone with more IT skills than me should tweet her a side by side comparison of a before and after pic of her eyes

Thanks Jaeme, wanted to join in with that one but I can't post screencrabs on here.
I'm waiting to be flamed, deleted or blocked.
She's very angry now and adamant she hasn't had any eye surgery. Would she be that dishonest? Is it just Photoshop?

Last edited:
😂😂 and the lackey had to run along to refute it too!

I dunno I’ve been on the fence about it, there’s definitely some pictures where Sali looks different but other times I think her eyes look just the same.

Could just be down to products / angles or tiredness?
I have hooded eyes and mine are worse if I’ve not had much sleep.

Well she certainly sounds convincing! But I wouldn't say she's been 'pretty honest' and open about the Botox, only owning up to it in the comments on Insta (or can anyone link to an article she's written about it?).

Reactions: 3
She's had something done because you cannot just loose the skin from hooded eye lids overnight.
Hot and flashy took years to get rid of hers and she said it was botox that eventually did it. ( botoxing frown lines lifts the lids up )

I don't though think she'd lie outright. Her ott reaction is typical, but slightly worried she'll self combust if she finds out she is here after that " you callin me a liar ' rant.
Kudos to her for not blocking/deleting.

Ellabella, I wish I could do the comparison but I'm not tech hot either. Good idea.

Reactions: 2
You are so right about her eyes. I am actually shocked at the difference and how she swears blind against having had anything done. LView attachment 10293ook at this pic from a few years ago.
She’s squinting and she’s also lost a lot of weight too. She’s emphatic that there’s been no eye surgery but she’s only just admitted being a Botox user and even then it was ‘a weak dilute’, never heard that before 😁

Is she squinting in this pic too? I mean the eyes do look different but if someone swears blind I'm inclined to believe them...
Screenshot_2019-05-07-19-31-18.jpg

Without a shadow of a doubt and the greatest of respect I think she’s had more than ‘ a weak dilute’ of Botox based on those photos😁

WeakDilute would be an excellent sock puppet name.

Well she certainly sounds convincing! But I wouldn't say she's been 'pretty honest' and open about the Botox, only owning up to it in the comments on Insta (or can anyone link to an article she's written about it?).
This is what gets me about the whole thing. I used to like her a lot for her frank approach and how she’d always say she wouldn’t ever judge another woman for (e.g.) getting botox, etc. But she also said if she ever felt the need to do it herself she’d lay all her cards on the table, and she hasn’t done that.

I’m also DEEPLY unhappy about all the undeclared freebies (Hershesons hair cuts and blow dries spring to mind). Until the regulations changed a few months ago, there was absolutely no hint that she wasn’t paying for these herself. In fact I remember being [quite naively] impressed that she must be doing ok now to have regular £300 haircuts.

Then there was the “detox” stay at the “health spa” back in January. So, so clearly an undeclared freebie based on how many @s it got on her instagram, but she did her absolute darnedest to hide that and try to give the impression that, rather than being a weight-loss boot camp, it was in fact a paid-for writers’ retreat*.

As I said, I used to like her a lot and I usually like her writing, but it seems that her star took off a few years ago and she’s nothing like she used to be. Good luck to her. She’s clearly thriving.

* for a crappy book of photos of the Queen, really?

Reactions: 4
And her £500 microbladed eyebrows were free, (she "tried" to pay Nez but she wouldn't take the money apparently), but no declaration of these either.

Another one who has completely lost the plot. Internet fame giveth (money and freebies), internet fame taketh away (good sense, normal faces, humility). She has gone off the rails and her reactions to people who inquire is really upsetting as she used to be a good example of ageing gracefully and now she is just another posh botoxed lady. I despise her as much as I used to admire her because she is flat out lying to people to peddle snakeoils when her "results" are all obviously from surgery. I don't have anything against anybody who has surgery: I myself had fillers twice, in my lips (for definition that I am losing with age) and the nasolabial folds because they're very pronounced and made me look much older than I am. When people ask me, I tell them I had fillers in addition to not smoking, drinking very little and taking really good care of my skin.
Influencers take us all for idiots and it's really starting to bug me :p:D

Reactions: 7
Now she’s giving advice to the Sussex Duchess on how to raise a feminist son🤔 , in the Telegraph behind a paywall so can’t read it .

Wonder what gems she’s come up with?😁

• Haha
I can just imagine her dancing on the head of a pin re the eye surgery to wriggle out of admitting it eg thinking if you have had eye-LID surgery or brow surgery it doesn't strictly count as EYE surgery or some such nonsense so she technically isn't lying :LOL:. I'm surprised the fierce lefty feminist writes for the Telegraph - but hey ho anything for money. I wonder if she mentions her book in the article.

Reactions: 5
Now she’s giving advice to the Sussex Duchess on how to raise a feminist son🤔 , in the Telegraph behind a paywall so can’t read it .

Wonder what gems she’s come up with?😁
It always impresses me how unable to stay in their lane people are...she's a beauty writer, she should stick to that. In fact, if she did, she may be able to give some advice that's not BS :sneaky:

Reactions: 4
It always impresses me how unable to stay in their lane people are...she's a beauty writer, she should stick to that. In fact, if she did, she may be able to give some advice that's not BS :sneaky:
She's gotta have somewhere to write that crap since the pool closed down :p

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.