Sali Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's on YouTube. I didn't check to see if she'd promoted it on Instagram. So she didn't then

Guardian article today (luxury brands for teens ffs) and in the photo she looks so wierd. Dry stretched skin and trout pout. It is so aging. Makes me distrust most of her advice tbh.

Here it is.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
When a columnist has to shut down comments after years of really good posts, there's trouble at mill.

l don't even read it now as too heavily moderated. Purely to shut down people questioning her face and the ethics of filler use while flogging anti aging creams.
Expensive stuff for teens is indicative of how ridiculous she has become.

Reactions: 5
I see she’s got her Son pictured again on her IG. After keeping them off camera for years has he reached an age where she doesn’t consider his privacy valid anymore?

Reactions: 1
When a columnist has to shut down comments after years of really good posts, there's trouble at mill.

l don't even read it now as too heavily moderated. Purely to shut down people questioning her face and the ethics of filler use while flogging anti aging creams.
Expensive stuff for teens is indicative of how ridiculous she has become.
Exactly this. I have absolutely zero issues with people getting botox and fillers. But when your job is essentially recommending creams and make-up to women in their 30s, I feel you have a duty to be transparent. Like I said, I don't care either way if people get botox but I do take issue when people lie about it and say their youthful appearance is down to certain creams, drinking lots of water and whatnot.

Reactions: 7
That's exactly the problem with Sali. She has very clearly had significant work done over the years. Most recently being the obvious eye tuck and lip filler. Her top lip turns up now.

I have no issues at all with anyone who has work done and agree there is no need to say so. Unless you flog anti aging creams and continually head every gram/article with a photo of your puffed up frozen face #notouchupjustfillers.
The guardian comments were increasingly mentioning botox etc so instead of admitting it, she gets moderators in to shut everyone down.
Bloggers expose their children to make money. Maybe he'll be the next Burberry lad.

What middle aged woman sick in bed takes a selfie? 🤔 A woman with an #AD to get in on time.
If the treatment was free and the giver tagged it's a bloody #AD
Sali's get out of #AD cards for 2019 " treatment was free" " it was a Christmas present " " press sample" plus the usual kindly gifted blah.

What middle aged woman sick in bed takes a selfie? 🤔 A woman with an #AD to get in on time.
If the treatment was free and the giver tagged it's a bloody #AD
Sali's get out of #AD cards for 2019 " treatment was free" " it was a Christmas present " " press sample" plus the usual kindly gifted blah.
That guy charges five hundred pounds to do eyebrows. Wonder how many of her readership have that at their disposal. Lolz.

• Wow
£500 For tattoed eyebrows? Wow.
Oh of course, prices have to cover loses that the freeloading influencers blag from them with impunity.
The recent clamp down from ASA and CMA has exposed Sali as a complete charlatan.
Her Instagram is an #ADgram 100%

Reactions: 3
That guy charges five hundred pounds to do eyebrows. Wonder how many of her readership have that at their disposal. Lolz.
If it wasn't #kindlygifteddoneforfree she'd probably write an article on the snobby, elite women who can afford to splash £££ on eyebrows, how dare they, she was ONCE HOMELESS!

Reactions: 6
If it wasn't #kindlygifteddoneforfree she'd probably write an article on the snobby, elite women who can afford to splash £££ on eyebrows, how dare they, she was ONCE HOMELESS!
#unfiltered#nottetouchedbutfulloffillerandaneyeliftbutwedontmentionthat.

She’s on her high horse on Twitter now stating that people’s skin is freaking out and they need to scale back their product usage.

Erm, aren’t you one of the people that was peddling all this crap to consumers in the first place, Sali?

She’s on her high horse on Twitter now stating that people’s skin is freaking out and they need to scale back their product usage.

Erm, aren’t you one of the people that was peddling all this crap to consumers in the first place, Sali?
Oh my Good God 😁, where’s the self awareness Sali?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Someone asked about the Botox and she admitted it!!
Screenshot_2019-04-25-18-02-41.jpg

Last edited:
I went to like the question but all comments deleted/blocked. Would have thought she'd be more in control and not expose her obvious outrage.
I suspect that she's had too many comments now on her changing face to be able to deny fillers and not be laughed at. She must spend a lot of time deleting comments as all she ever has on Instagram are the drooling sheep suck ups.

Reactions: 3
Hi Newbee, watched her recent New York IG haul stories and she bought loads. I have just been and my god it was expensive, she must of spent £££££££ or she got freebies or discount. I bought two things and felt like I was being ripped off and she had a suitcase full. These people don't live in the real world.

So if she has admitted to a 'weak dilute' (whatever that is) no doubt she has had far more work. Her face looks so stretched it is ridiculous. Why the bloody hell do these snake oil sales people keep telling people to buy expensive shite to look young when to all intents and purposes they themselves are cheating? I love way in her reply she shrugs it off as if Botox is a given amongst these beauty so called experts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.