Sali Hughes #8 The palpable absence of chill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(I don't know what the sniffing thing is. I must be stupid but I don't notice it.)

FAO Betsy/Sali/anyone else who's hard of thinking, I'm not fictionalising actual events. I'm making a daft joke.

Reactions: 1
Has SH been denying us hate content? That's why we find her so annoying! There's just nothing that we can criticise her for! I wondered what it was!
Umm, I thought she was the one taking people to court or has that all been forgotten now...🙄

Reactions: 7
Seeing as Sali has brought attention to this thread tonight, could somebody re-post that marvelous video of Giles Coren's Insta story about Sali and how she bullied his wife? Just so her dedicated followers can get some balance.

Reactions: 6
Seeing as Sali has brought attention to this thread tonight, could somebody re-post that marvelous video of Giles Coren's Insta story about Sali and how she bullied his wife? Just so her dedicated followers can get some balance.
I think it was @Yel who posted it but I don't know how far back and which thread it was. Would hsve been the last Saturday of September, I think. The day after.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sally, your desperation is pathetic. Just for you to be aware of how many people you alienated along the way, let's have a show of hands and count how many tattlers are actually ex GTLers and SHBers. I'll start: ME

Reactions: 12
I think it’s only right that there are reminders of the hypocrisy of Sali Hughes.

I’m still irritated by Sali’s assertion that the bullying of DOP didn’t originate from her , it was lies from someone else!!, it’s just she and her gang all had a good go at Dawn but it was all lies , it wasn’t her fault, they’re mates 👍.

Are they?🤔

So, she tracked down and messaged some people and then thought it was a good idea to draw even more attention to that fact? And this forum (again)? We did have a subject called Logic in high school, but I'm struggling here.

• Haha
It’s such a vicious circle. The more she Tweets & huffs on Insta, the more people come here, the longer & more active the threads, the higher up Google it goes. Doesn’t she get it? And thinking there is a ringleader is absolutely nutty. Like proper paranoia.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think it’s only right that there are reminders of the hypocrisy of Sali Hughes.

I’m still irritated by Sali’s assertion that the bullying of DOP didn’t originate from her , it was lies from someone else!!, it’s just she and her gang all had a good go at Dawn but it was all lies , it wasn’t her fault, they’re mates 👍.

Are they?🤔
Thread 4, just pg 8 and 9, there's probably a lot more

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It is harsh and it must seem unrelenting. Pretty much everything she dies on Twitter, IG and at the Guardian is commented on and mocked. We've really ripped into her (I know I have).
I agree, but all it amounts to is “talking tit about someone” which isn’t illegal 🤷‍♀️ Sali could easily pretend that Tattle doesn’t exist and get on with her life. She doesn’t need to read these threads. She doesn’t need to react when her minions contact her to tell her about the mean girls who are talking about her behind her back. And - as someone pointed out - there are plenty of influencers (like FOD) who give no shits about what people say about them on Tattle. So why is Sali going to such extreme lengths to smoke people out? It’s utterly bizarre.

Forums like Tattle are ten a penny (I’m thinking GOMI, Guru Gossiper etc) but how many subjects of THEIR threads are losing their tit and making it as personal as Sali? She really doesn’t need to do this 😬

Reactions: 5
Also that she can’t comprehend this many people could independently have the same doubts about her authenticity, it must be coordinated somehow.
Yes, was about to say exactly this. Major projection with the conspiracy theories accusation. What conspiracy theories have we cooked up? Who have we suggested she's conspiring with? I personally think the idiocy is all SH's.

Thread 4, just pg 8 and 9, there's probably a lot more
Is this what should be on the wiki thing someone wax on about? Just to save duplication.

My feeling is that Sali was perturbed that these threads about her on Tattle had not died down. So she did what bullies do and picked on someone who lacks the confidence to fight back.

The individual I chatted with last night (after having been asked to advise by Jelly Bean and Betsy Doodah) is someone who hasn’t posted many times here, and whose comments here have been fairly anodyne. It has been quite easy for many to identify the individual, so therefore relatively easy for thickos like Sali and Lauren.

Sali came across as quite condescending - asked why the forum member felt the need to slag her off (which this member had not done) and hoped there was still some decency “in there” as though she was an inhuman little creature. A second message followed an hour or so later in which Sali laid out this members full name, and usernames from blogging sites - in an attempt to unsettle her, I think.

She must have assumed that this member would have been too afraid or have felt too isolated to ask for help. Thankfully, she could not have been more wrong.

In us highlighting her tactics here, Sali has now been caught off guard and so has foolishly come out all guns blazing. Except she is deliberately misrepresenting what has happened.

I assume she is referring to me as the self-appointed Messiah because I started this thread. Classic case of projection! And I certainly didn’t feed you horseshit because two other members of this forum were also privy to last night’s revelations and they can also verify what happened.

She’s claiming we want to sue her for blocking us! We don’t, but I bloody well will if she defames or makes wrongful accusations against me.

She claims we slag her off, suggesting that the accusations levelled against her are false. They are not as we have got screenshots of the proof.

She projects her own flaws onto us - SHE bullies, belittles and dehumanises innocent people. SHE is NOT an innocent.

And what she doesn’t seem to understand is that as long as she continues to play this game, so will we. I am not going anywhere and, if it was me she was talking about as the Messiah, I damn well DO have my balls out because if there is one thing I cannot stand, it’s bullies and thugs.

So buckle up, Sali, because I’m in this for the long haul. Leave us alone and get on with your life, and we will extend to you the same courtesy. Keep spreading lies and attempt to defame, doxx, or harass? Well then, there are lots of legal ways we can retaliate. Quite literally.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s so scary. Just so scary. I think she will stop at nothing to hide all the things she’s done. She can consider me well and truly warned and frightened.

For the record I’ve only ever posted on the guardian below the line and of course the comments were deemed acceptable by the mods. There was a time when I thought the comments hadn’t got through but it was due to a lag. I’ve never tweeted her or commented on her IG (I don’t use social media).

I was a big fan for years and I googled her name one day when I started to feel funny about her. I was relieved to find I wasn’t the only one. By coincidence I also found a group of women I really like and find very clever and funny and insightful.

For any newbies reading here - I highly recommend viewing the threads pre-28th September 2019 as they can be the only things she refers to in her vid and it’s quite clearly a misrepresentation. I think it’s fair for her to be upset but if she’s going to make a statement about it then with such a big platform she has a responsibility to stick to the facts. If she isn’t able to be truthful then an important question is: why?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.