Sali Hughes #8 The palpable absence of chill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Btw can't be bothered to go back to Twitter - have any of her blue tick pals stepped up to support her?

Reactions: 1
To make it clear, the person she contacted DID NOT REQUEST A FREEBIE (capital letters just in case). Sally was looking for testers for a specific product and the person offered herself to test it.

Sally, you twisted, sad, pathetic liar. You should be ashamed of of yourself. Will you ever learn? Obviously not as you clearly lack the ability to.
Wow

• Heart
Me. From early days, to the forum, then back to Facebook, until her Instagram shilling shift.

Btw can't be bothered to go back to Twitter - have any of her blue tick pals stepped up to support her?
Not yet. All eating pies.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To make it clear, the person she contacted DID NOT REQUEST A FREEBIE (capital letters just in case). Sally was looking for testers for a specific product and the person offered herself to test it.

Sally, you twisted, sad, pathetic liar. You should be ashamed of of yourself. Will you ever learn? Obviously not as you clearly lack the ability to.
Sali making tit up, rewriting history to suit her agenda? Surely some mistake! :unsure:

No blue-tickers chiming in this time either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
That sali hughes is so bothered by anodyne comments about her.
Totally and completely agree with you. That she’s so bothered by random internet musings from strangers is interesting.

Her nerve has been well and truly touched , does the truth hurt?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I joined the forum when the SHB website was first launched. Didn’t find it a pleasant experience although there were many genuinely lovely women on there. I then followed her on insta and have both books (not the other one!). My husband has even consulted her columns for ideas for Christmas presents for me knowing I was a fan and trusted her reviews. But ever since following her on
Instagram and reading her articles on the Pool I started to really dislike the way she was so disrespectful to commenters and how judgemental, superior and self-obsessed she come across. I unfollowed her when someone said they preferred her hair shorter. A load of sycophants piled on saying how rude she was and Sali just let them get on with it. I pointed out that only a short while before, Sali had actually asked for people’s opinions about whether they preferred her hair long or short. She then chipped in in her usual snippy, unpleasant style and that was it for me. When it comes down to it she’s just a bit thick and a rude, ignorant cow.

I joined the forum when the SHB website was first launched. Didn’t find it a pleasant experience although there were many genuinely lovely women on there. I then followed her on insta and have both books (not the other one!). My husband has even consulted her columns for ideas for Christmas presents for me knowing I was a fan and trusted her reviews. But ever since following her on
Instagram and reading her articles on the Pool I started to really dislike the way she was so disrespectful to commenters and how judgemental, superior and self-obsessed she come across. I unfollowed her when someone said they preferred her hair shorter. A load of sycophants piled on saying how rude she was and Sali just let them get on with it. I pointed out that only a short while before, Sali had actually asked for people’s opinions about whether they preferred her hair long or short. She then chipped in in her usual snippy, unpleasant style and that was it for me. When it comes down to it she’s just a bit thick and a rude, ignorant cow.
......BTW- books are in the chazza bag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Me, but I am going to try and delete this account now - I am well spooked! I’ve gone back through all my posts and don’t think any could constitute trolling, which I define as something completely different, and I only joined after mad Friday, but today’s tweets have really unsettled me. It’s been nice, folks! ❤
It’s been very nice. I’ve previously been spooked and tried to delete my account but ended up coming back when the anxiety had ebbed away. No shame if you decide to do that after a few days!

Anyway I hope you don’t feel too bad and remember you’ve only been gossiping. On a gossip site. It’s such a minor. 😘

Reactions: 11
I used to like her, but after seeing all these messages & that Giles Coren video - I’m just so confused about her. How can she think it’s okay for herself to be so mean & nasty yet others are not allowed to have that opinion of her. Really baffling stuff! 🤷🏻‍♀️

I remember the hair thing. She literally asked (and yes, it looked loads better shorter).

I think she’s properly lost it. I don’t know why, but something must have happened.

Reactions: 5
I remember the hair thing. She literally asked (and yes, it looked loads better shorter).

I think she’s properly lost it. I don’t know why, but something must have happened.
No one needs to believe the words that are written by ‘experts’ , certainly with regard to skincare and all things beauty. Social media now gives us access to all opinions and we don’t have to rely on their spiel for information.

Reactions: 2
About Esther Coren. Wow, what a massive hypocrite.
Yep odd logic. Say stuff about someone if you are pissed off with them and if you don't directly contact them that is OK. Sort of like Tattle then. But she did it on Twitter and encouraged a massive pile on - which never happens here. She would probably say in her airy way that is was 'very different' or 'years and years ago'. Never her fault is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
For those interested - see thread below from reddit on original beauty YouTube’s and where are they now. Is a sub-thread on Lauren Luke which mentions Sali Hughes. (Not me I hasten to add!)

I don’t think anyone else here uses reddit from conversations we’ve had so these people might be independent of Tattle.Life

Yep odd logic. Say stuff about someone if you are pissed off with them and if you don't directly contact them that is OK. Sort of like Tattle then. But she did it on Twitter and encouraged a massive pile on - which never happens here. She would probably say in her airy way that is was 'very different' or 'years and years ago'. Never her fault is it?

Her husband (Giles) would beg to differ. But she (Esther) has so much class and didn’t want to engage in schadenfreude that she insisted her husband take his angry posts down.

Can you imagine Dali or her Tory voting loaf of a husband behaving in the same way?? The same husband who votes for a party where senior politicians claim that victims of Grenfell were responsible for their own deaths!

• Heart
  • Angry
I’m so annoyed that she did that snarky poll about Jeremy Corbyn whilst being married to a Tory. Essentially Sali- you are a Tory, just admit it. For anyone who is feeling nervous about her contacting/stalking please don’t- what on earth is she going to do with that information? She doesn’t have a leg to stand on.

• Heart
I've just caught up. Absolutely staggered to read about Sali's latest antics - as I said on the previous thread, I do think there's a news story here.

Who is this sychophantic @feebee79 person anyway (on Twitter)? I see she's followed by Sali and Sali's 'dear friend' India Mitford, which makes me think she's employed by one of them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.