Sali Hughes #8 The palpable absence of chill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have only posted once on here, I am a lurker, but I find it very disturbing that people are being scared into closing their accounts by Sali's aggressive hysteria. Gossip sites are not illegal or immoral. Many people use Twitter for the same purpose. The worst comments on here have been mildly bitchy, but almost always someone steps in and says 'oh that was a bit harsh'.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
For those interested - see thread below from reddit on original beauty YouTube’s and where are they now. Is a sub-thread on Lauren Luke which mentions Sali Hughes. (Not me I hasten to add!)

I don’t think anyone else here uses reddit from conversations we’ve had so these people might be independent of Tattle.Life

That Reddit thread is very telling. I am honestly flabbergasted at the posts in this thread. What an absolute weirdo. Clearly thinks she is above scrutiny. And Sali, when you read this, this is not trolling, this is my opinion. Which isn’t illegal. And after her behaviour towards DOP and EC what a massive hypocrite. Has she really no self awareness?

Reactions: 6
Been reading all of this with mounting fascination/horror. I don’t really have anything to add except good god she’s being a bellend about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m so annoyed that she did that snarky poll about Jeremy Corbyn whilst being married to a Tory. Essentially Sali- you are a Tory, just admit it. For anyone who is feeling nervous about her contacting/stalking please don’t- what on earth is she going to do with that information? She doesn’t have a leg to stand on.
Oh god she basically is a Tory isn’t she 🙄 all makes sense. It did my head in when she slagged Corbyn for his choice of coat recently. Big deal, the world has bigger issues than coats and who wore what to some event.

That reddit thread was bleak. The humiliation of not falling from grace but being kicked there by someone who wanted your job.

I’ve just caught up on the most recent threads. So comments under the guardian column have been removed permanently- doesn’t make any sense. They were already heavily pre-moderated. Is she saying her regular readers are all potential trollers? So much for some respect towards one’s readership, the same women you are recommending stuff to. Wow, just wow!

The DMing from last night is an act of intimidation- someone is clearly unnerved and wants us chatty women to stop chatting.

Reactions: 10
She really can’t help herself now. Knows she needs to stop reading here obsessively and commenting on twitter but doesn’t know how. If I were a friend or family member, by now I would have installed netnanny or similar on her devices and blocked this site for her.

Reactions: 5
The put on your lippy and pour yourself a drink thing though.....this behaviour is so contrary to that persona which rode high in the Facebook/ forum days.
Something has happened. I’m certainly not saying that in a gloating tone. Unless it was an act all along.
Everyone in the public eye more or less is subject to gossip and debate and indeed cattiness. It’s not a witch-hunt.

Reactions: 7
Ok, so she really is a bit of a psychopath. Sali, you are welcome to hunt me down and send me a message for, um, having an opinion?! (Don’t worry though, I won’t be bombarding the Guardian directly with messages about how irrelevant your column has become. That would be really mean wouldn’t it?) And as for the comments about people getting up at 5am to post about you. Er, you’ve clearly spent the last 5 weeks glued to an obscure forum, investigating people’s identity and profiles and spending time messaging complete strangers. Not to mention, spending time tweeting about this whilst apparently having a ‘houseful.’ That old self awareness eh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Also her “if only there was some way to defame someone in private.”

Firstly, look up the definition of defamation, and secondly, I bet Dawn O’Porter thought this many, many times over the years. Shame on everyone in the “coven” (ergh, so pathetic) who gleefully and mercilessly piled in on her for a bit of sport.

And it’s not the same thing at all, this is not remotely comparable to what Dawn went through, and even if it were, one doesn’t make the other ok. But once again the lack of self awareness is glaring.

Reactions: 8
She keeps bleating on about "a traumatised stranger and their loved ones". She lives for the drama, doesn't she, the Snippy witch?

The last I saw it was just Sally, the Assistant and two other sycophantic idiots. Blue tickers were a no show. What made me laugh more was that thick, rude, turd of a woman Feebee saying "I was never an arse licker". Other than Sally's you mean? 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She keeps bleating on about "a traumatised stranger and their loved ones". She lives for the drama, doesn't she the Snippy witch?

The last I saw it was just Sally, the Assistant and two other sycophantic idiots. Blue tickers were a no show. What made me laugh more was that thick, rude, turd of a woman Feebee saying "I was never an arse licker". Other than Sally's you mean? 😂
Sali has left a lot of traumatised strangers in her wake. Traumatised and unemployed......

Reactions: 11
This whole thing is indeed fascinating, in a very dark sort of way. To think she has brought this completely upon herself - bonkers.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.