Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zcfthc5

Chatty Member
Imagine someone did that to her though. She’d be crying bully, get her legal team involved, and her luggage would need therapy 🙄

And lush do too as everyone prob is aware. Take 5 pots back and get a free face mask is something they’ve been doing for years. I really like their moisturisers and face masks not just the body stuff they do.
Oh and Mac do for lipsticks too.

However I do want to know of mac actually recycles them or not...

Sorry, I've just had to come over her to vent some what the actual fuck about a thread I've just watched developing on GTL about the word '****' which someone used in relation to themselves as someone with a disability. It all kicked off as a result because some people said you couldn't use a word like that in any circumstances. Looks like they'e been kicked out. Humourless much?

Curio

Chatty Member
Did anyone ever buy the La Mer lip balm that Sali used to recommend?
I’ve used it, it does feel and smell lovely but it’s a bit minty which always irritates my lips eventually and makes me question the brand, as why would they put a common irritant in something supposedly so good?

I use a root spray.

I remember that article because I was interested - I use root spray when I'm nearing my appointment and I've been 70% grey for a long time so it was of genuine interest to me. It's dye-ing maintenance for me.

CloudierN

Thanks for the explanation. I’ve just gone in and had a read and definitely takes me back. And the forum is still active. I didn’t realise.

GTL Old-Timer

VIP Member
She's just got a new manager. The majority of their clients seem to be reality TV 'stars' and Instagram 'influencers'.

Just had a look at this. What kind of name is Insanity for a management company?? And as for this “In 2016, she accepted a prestigious invitation to address The Oxford Union, arguing that beauty, feminism and substance are not mutually exclusive” her side lost the debate. Her’s was not a compelling argument - it’s worth watching. (The proposition was a dubious one to be fair)

She delivered the concluding comments (she starts speaking at 52.30):

I wondered about which mag she was Editor of too.
Loaded, I think.