Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tigerwhocametotea

This article mentions being features director for The Face, then moving to be deputy editor of a BBC magazine. Somewhere in the recesses of my brain thinks Top of the Pops magazine?

Something to do with the idea of a child being born evil. An infant behaving deliberately to upset its mother. Or something. I think some child psychologists thought it was potentially damaging/dangerous.

Jugglegirl

It’s just beyond stupid to think she can do this ‘job’ and not mention all the injectables etc she is using- her face IS HER JOB so the idea she can promote‘honesty’ yet ‘no comment’ on the issue is nonsense. What happens to comments if women specifically ask her about Botox for eg, has anyone seen? I suppose they get deleted and dubbed trolls? Perhaps this tension is behind her increasingly bizarre behaviour?

melfish

VIP Member
I remember reading this article which seems to be a typical example of Sali’s tendency to slag off other women. Whilst it’s supposed to be self deprecating, it just comes across as a bitchfest of so called ‘proper mums.’ Almost like reverse snobbery, showing how insecure she really is/was. And although some of did resonate with me, I just can’t believe much of it (did she really used to stand outside the school gates in yesterday’s mascara? I thought not removing make up was the worst?!)

Gosh, her face was so different then
So she hasn't always had the Kylie Minogue eyebrow?

Last edited:

CloudierN

Hi! I’ve been lurking since That Friday when I came prepared to be SCANDALISED by the awful things you were all saying (?!) and have been wondering whether to join in or just watch from the sidelines. I was part of the mass exodus from SHB following the mods terrible handling of the weirdo situation and subsequent doubling-down and defending their behaviour. I decamped to a WhatsApp chat which is still going. Sali did apologise but then quite a lot of gaslighting happened which was very strange, although that happened to the extent that I can’t remember the details.
In the early days of the WhatsApp group there was a mole who reported back to Sali that we were all slagging her off (we weren’t) and made up a load of other lies about various people being mean to her then tried to get everyone to come back to SHB and ‘play nice’. I found it so nauseating I left for good. Something about SH seems to attract these toxic personalities.
I really liked her in the good old days of early GTL and met some great women through that community but I just cannot with all the drama and self-righteousness. SH is welcome to block me on twitter if she can find me (I don’t follow her, mind you and haven’t for ages).
What was the weirdo situation please?

GTL Old-Timer

VIP Member
She had some kind of cosmetic surgery. Can’t remember if it was a brow lift or something on her eyelids or both. I’m sure I read about it here
im sure her eyes have always been like that. If you look at the navy makeup video from 2011/12, they looked the same as they do now.