Sali Hughes #7 Yes I threatened and yes I lie, but can I interest you in beauty pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But surely you can’t now find me on Instagram from that? Again, sorry if I am coming across as really stupid with this.

But surely you can’t now find me on Instagram from that?
No, but if she has geographical info on you (from a link you may have clicked on elsewhere - eg her Twitter/FB page) she can use that to cross reference with IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) from the forum. If you have noted you IG username anywhere on the forum (a lot of us shared these so we could follow each other) and you said something critical at some point, she’ll nab you.

Without knowing who you are, it’s difficult for me to say how she tracked you down. It could have been something you said online. Or it could just be that Lauren is a suspicious MOFO who got lucky with nabbing you. I think its the last one in your case. Chill out. It’s easy enough to make another account on IG. Just do that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
No, I didn’t share my IG name here, and there is absolutely nothing to connect the two usernames. I don’t use Twitter or Facebook. It must have been my comment about the dresses, which I totally get, but it seems like VERY hard work. I posted a photo of the spotty dress yesterday, and bam - it was like they were waiting for it. I could understand that if she had ten followers to keep an eye on...

• Wow
I for one won’t be creating another account to watch her sub par IG videos and photos of her lame gifted dinners. She’s dull AF. I agree with an earlier poster who said that she’s probably gearing up to something with this latest mass blocking. Not sure what. Maybe an interview on how horrific us trolls are is in the works. There was interest a while ago from journalists and maybe she’s got in on the act and twisted the narrative even further her way? 🤨

Yes! I did that. Bloody hell, this has made me so paranoid.

I also will not be creating a stealth Instagram account. If you wanted to you could just log out, or use a different browser, then search, surely?
You wouldn’t be able to see her stories though. Mind you, they’re dull AF. ESPECIALLY lipstick of the day thread. She wears the same “look” ok ver and over again. It’s like Groundhog Day, but with nobbing makeup.

Reactions: 1
You wouldn’t be able to see her stories though. Mind you, they’re dull AF. ESPECIALLY lipstick of the day thread. She wears the same “look” ok ver and over again. It’s like Groundhog Day, but with nobbing makeup.
Hmm. I can see that IG TV video, as it’s come through on Safari, rather than the app? I might watch it again, and keep it in a tab, for the LOLs.

I wonder how many people she’s blocked in total? You’d think she’d want to keep as many followers as poss. That’s the priority on IG for slebs surely?

I wonder how many people she’s blocked in total? You’d think she’d want to keep as many followers as poss. That’s the priority on IG for slebs surely?
Lauren, go check the folders. How many have you blocked so far? Gonna be another late one for you? How much commission for each one of us you block? Soz for all the questions. I know you must be tired.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry, this has probably been posted before, but I still can’t believe the completely nonchalant way she describes how she got the gig at the Guardian. She really thinks she deserved a pat on the back for saving the column. And absolutely no mention from her or the interviewer on how the current columnist must have felt having her and, in her own words her ‘celebrity friends’ publicly trash her on Twitter, and consequently losing her her job. And she has the nerve to create a huge fuss over a few ‘normals’ discussing her on a relatively unknown site?! Obviously, in her mind, criticism is only valid when it comes from a blue ticker.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She has so many she doesn’t GAF, surely? And risky to have people who might not be nice. Which is bonkers in my case, as I can remember commenting once on a perfume post, and otherwise only liked photos of her dog.

As balance, she has a piece in the new Red magazine, about her Christmas Day, and I really enjoyed reading it.

I’m sorry, this has probably been posted before, but I still can’t believe the completely nonchalant way she describes how she got the gig at the Guardian. She really thinks she deserved a pat on the back for saving the column. And absolutely no mention from her or the interviewer on how the current columnist must have felt having her and, in her own words her ‘celebrity friends’ publicly trash her on Twitter, and consequently losing her her job. And she has the nerve to create a huge fuss over a few ‘normals’ discussing her on a relatively unknown site?! Obviously, in her mind, criticism is only valid when it comes from a blue ticker.
God it's just so awful on so many levels, and she's entirely oblivious
And, as has been noted before, this is the PUBLIC, likely sanitised, version

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She doesn't half have a high opinion of herself does she! Classic sign of a narcissist.

Reactions: 6
Yes the way she did that to Lauren Luke was revolting. I may be biased but I loved Lauren. An absolute sweetheart who carved out a career in the very early days of YT. I can just imagine SH and her media friends being sneery about her and enjoying the pile-on. Horrible.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.