Sali Hughes #7 Yes I threatened and yes I lie, but can I interest you in beauty pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I am in a minority of one, but I usually really like SH’s style. I don’t love that shoe/sock combo, right enough, but in general I am a fan.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m going to admit - I like the shoes 😳

‘Straightening hair on the gravy train, being polite is such a drain’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had never seen Caroline Hirons' face anywhere as I've never followed her on any social media, only knew her name. Imagine my surprise when I saw those pics you lot posted above, I genuinely thought Sally had been pictured with Kim Woodburn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m always amazed by how beauty gurus look in real life!!!! I feel if I met them I wouldn’t wonder what their secret is. I might even feel good about myself next to them!!! It makes me think what sets them apart is a really unhealthy level of confidence.

I’m just not sure it’s best to listen to people based on how much confidence they have in their own appearance.

Taking it a step further and if I wanted to be super mean... I might even say that the mismatch between claiming expertise and not appearing to have expertise makes them completely unreliable but also fascinating.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok, time for a new thread. My fave is the one by @PopperDops

“Straightening hair on the train while screaming ARE YOU A VET?! pays the bills and the private school fees, I’ll bet”

I genuinely thought Sally had been pictured with Kim Woodburn.
I KNEW she reminded me of someone!

New thread here, guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.