Sali Hughes #7 Yes I threatened and yes I lie, but can I interest you in beauty pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SH would make for an excellent despot. She'll be out in the backyard burning books next

Reactions: 3
Are they seriously combing through all you've said, and cross referencing it with GTL/forum stuff to identify you? All the smarts! 🧠 🤔😆

Reactions: 2
I’m not very social media savvy so not sure how she’s linked my Tattle to my IG to be honest. I’ve never commented on her IG. Anyone know?
Probably through an IP tracker. She's fully deranged, if she's doing that

• Haha
Haha yea and they've found me and blocked me on twitter. God knows why. I don't give a tit but I'd love to know how all these saddos have the time! Me,I've got a real job 🤣

Reactions: 3
I bet they’ve had to go out to Liberty stationery dept and buy another folder.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve never been a member of GTL or her FB group, never even looked at either of them. Never commented on her IG either. So bleeping weird.

The thing is I’ll probably spend about 20 mins max wondering about it this evening until my husband comes home when I’ll forget all about it because I’ll be enjoying my evening with him. Who bleeping cares if I can’t see Sali bleeping Hughes’ bad IG videos that I can’t get through anyway due to her awful charisma bypass and asthmatic hamster wheezing.

She must be a really miserable and sad person. Pitiful. No one else on IG does this tit do they?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's really quite a tragic character these days. I do hope they cancel the guardian column and replace her with someone with some charisma and talent.

I didn't follow her on IG or Twitter so blocking is super odd.

Reactions: 6
Yes, honestly, WTF? Who hasn't had "an injection"? I had a flu jab last week. Deliberately dishonest cow.
It was in an article about botox so meaning was clear from context. Obviously it wasn't an extensive mention and she should have mentioned clearly on the platforms where she flogs (sorry, influences/writes Pulitzer-worthy journalism) but she hadn't never mentioned it. As I've posted here for the first time this afternoon curious as to whether I've been blocked yet.

She should just set everything to private & sit there chuntering away to her bezzies. I left here, deleted my acct & locked down my SM when Friday happened - the knowledge that they have “stalked” ppl’s personal accounts is very triggering. That should be my Friday video - woman with severe MH problems, inc PTSD, is triggered by online threats & questionable stalking tactics. This tit was evident when she used to search her name on twitter. You know what, right now I’m in just the right bleeping mood for Eric or whoever to try to punch me in the tits.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It was in an article about botox so meaning was clear from context. Obviously it wasn't an extensive mention and she should have mentioned clearly on the platforms where she flogs (sorry, influences/writes Pulitzer-worthy journalism) but she hadn't never mentioned it. As I've posted here for the first time this afternoon curious as to whether I've been blocked yet.
I'm going to check too. I have so many names (not for sinister reasons but bad memory) that I would be interested. I will miss her manic rocking and spendy foundation recommendations if so.

Reactions: 1
I'm going to check too. I have so many names (not for sinister reasons but bad memory) that I would be interested. I will miss her manic rocking and spendy foundation recommendations if so.
I'm still hanging in there though I imagine the #kindlygifted noose is tightening. The last time she was this odd was before her video. Is another one looming?
I agree with @Perpet that she is saying she had Botox there tbf - but so in passing and as if to imply she didn't do it any more.
Plus one bleeping oblique mention in however many years is still ridiculous.

Last edited:
I don't follow her but look on her Twitter and IG, which are open to everyone to view, blocked or not...I'd be amazed if she somehow bothers to find me.

I genuinely think this could be a news story, her stalking us.

Reactions: 4
Can you really see other people’s IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ? I know you can if you “own” a website, but I didn’t think you could on sites like Instagram or Twitter? Surely she would need the analytics from this site to cross-reference anyway. Given how many followers she has on social media I find it bewildering.
I'm not at all computer savvy, but a cursory google tells me there are third-party sites that you can subscribe to to find out people's locations and online history via their IP address

Have at it, I say. It's terribly sad

And yes, I agree there may be another IG tirade on the horizon, perhaps using her Obama retweet to segue into it

I don't follow her but look on her Twitter and IG, which are open to everyone to view, blocked or not...I'd be amazed if she somehow bothers to find me.

I genuinely think this could be a news story, her stalking us.
It really is genuinely tragic. Even the Gleambots who get horrendous abuse aren't as strange. I suppose they grew up with SM whereas later life influencers just can't handle the fact they can't control things. Blocking people is just like whack-a-mole. A complete fool's errand.

Reactions: 8
I'm not at all computer savvy, but a cursory google tells me there are third-party sites that you can subscribe to to find out people's locations and online history via their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here)

Have at it, I say. It's terribly sad

And yes, I agree there may be another IG tirade on the horizon, perhaps using her Obama retweet to segue into it
I am also not that savvy, but I am certain that can’t be legal! I found this:

It looks v v complicated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.