Sali Hughes #7 Yes I threatened and yes I lie, but can I interest you in beauty pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm an ex SHB -er and followed her for years. Read her column, followed her on Twitter, read her Pool articles (don't do IG) Always had issues with her but dismissed them til the rage video made me suspicious, I came here and had my eyes opened. Anyway, I'm disgusted with her at this point but in the interests of accuracy, someone on one of these threads posted a link to an old Pool article about Olivia Colman using botox from several years ago where Sali does state that she herself has used it. The article was posted with two other Pool articles and everyone was saying they made no mention of her using botox herself but it's there in the final paragraph. I still agree that most of her followers including myself had no idea until recently (I don't remember reading that article when it was posted) but in the interests of fairness and accuracy it is there.
Do you mean this paragraph? “I’ve had an injection” could mean anything. It’s also literally in brackets, I’m not sure how anyone could read that as being open about Botox use. Or is there something else?

0EC78926-CECA-49B0-BB13-4F33BF8D4D06.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Actually one of her pals liked a load of my Instagram photos yesterday - I thought nothing of it because we were following one another. That person has since unfollowed me. The irony of it all is that I had never even heard of this forum until That Friday.
I'd check my catflap if I were you, babes. You never know, Eric might be having a day off or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The mention in the last paragraph is VERY sleight of hand. Yes, it can be argued she mentioned her own use but in a way that can easily be overlooked and misunderstood. Very shady and sneaky (which is why it wasn't widely picked up).
IMO mentioning it in such a shady and sneaky way is more suspicious and weird than not mentioning it at all.

Almost so that you could later claim you previously disclosed it.

Reactions: 5
Actually one of her pals liked a load of my Instagram photos yesterday - I thought nothing of it because we were following one another. That person has since unfollowed me. The irony of it all is that I had never even heard of this forum until That Friday.
Bunch of sinister witches :LOL:.

Reactions: 2
IMO mentioning it in such a shady and sneaky way is more suspicious and weird than not mentioning it at all.

Almost so that you could later claim you previously disclosed it.
Yes, honestly, WTF? Who hasn't had "an injection"? I had a flu jab last week. Deliberately dishonest cow.

Reactions: 4
Regarding Madonna/ Rihanna, SH had written in the article that Madonna did not appeal to heterosexual men and that's why they were confused by her. She also said in Pretty Honest that Madonna is not a natural beauty and a great example of someone who made the most of herself. I bet that's why one is acceptable (in her mind) and the other isn't

Reactions: 1
Can you say who the pal was or don't you want to as not a famous? I am purely being very very nosey

Reactions: 1
Regarding Madonna/ Rihanna, SH had written in the article that Madonna did not appeal to heterosexual men and that's why they were confused by her. She also said in Pretty Honest that Madonna is not a natural beauty and a great example of someone who made the most of herself. I bet that's why one is acceptable (in her mind) and the other isn't
I'm sorry, how is Madonna not a natural beauty?! OK, I may be biased as I grew up glued to MTV and loving her videos, so I could be influenced by nostalgia when she is concerned, but how can you watch Like a Prayer, Vogue, Rain etc. and say that she isn't naturally beautiful?! Wtf?!
I loathe slut shaming, personally. I love me a slut (whatever the word means) aesthetically, sexually, just not politically.

Reactions: 5
Ha haaaaa I've been blocked on Instagram! Hilarious! I've only posted on here twice. Once to say I was shocked that there wasn't the abuse that I thought there was after watching the video. Another to say I'd seen snippy behaviour on GTL way back.

I never comment on the IG or the Facebook. Wonder why they blocked me?! Haha who cares.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It wasn’t a famous - just one of her hench-women from the GTL/SHB days.
What on the hell motivates those henchies? I'm totally at a loss.... They defend her every worst step, then post grovelling scraping messages of devotion.

Reactions: 3
Mercy me, they're all business tonight! We will RID THE WORLD OF DISSENT!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sorry, how is Madonna not a natural beauty?! OK, I may be biased as I grew up glued to MTV and loving her videos, so I could be influenced by nostalgia when she is concerned, but how can you watch Like a Prayer, Vogue, Rain etc. and say that she isn't naturally beautiful?! Wtf?!
I loathe slut shaming, personally. I love me a slut (whatever the word means) aesthetically, sexually, just not politically.
I know, It's crazy to say she isn't. I'll have a look later to see what was said

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.