Sali Hughes #62 it’s good manners, payment pending of course

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love one of those slide things where you can compare her face now and then. I'm astounded by the difference.
Absolutely. Some of it is obvious – the blepharoplasty, the lip fillers, the botox – but I can't work out how to account for her whole face shape changing and elongating?

I don't think she's had anything as drastic as a chin implant or actual surgery on her jaw, but how do you explain someone's face changing from a heart shape to a baked bean (in less than 10 years)?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah this, she wishes any negative opinions about her were kept to private.

But if you are a public instagram influencer then you'd be crazy to insist on all opinions to be kept in private, but we are where we are. I was going to say you live by the sword but knowing Sali she'd turn that phrase about karma into a death threat like she was with someone's joke that she'd sell her children for a lipstick. "¡They said I'd sell my children!"

It's particularly funny for her to insist on this with all the records of her using her social media for posts that are far worse than the most of tattle. She's deleted loads of tweets that would get her instantly banned by the BBC, but the receipts still exist on tattle.

Online commentary is the closest thing to regulation that influencers have.
---

It's a video version of a work email you draft when you're annoyed. Most people would know to never hit send. Yet here she is probably spent a long time writing it and then turning it into a video, watching back said video and then clicking post. 😬 awks.
I always do those type of deranged email replies in Word. I'm absolutely terrified that one day the intrusive thoughts will win and I'll press send. Whereas having to go to the extra trouble of either copying and pasting OR attaching said Word document, buys me some time for the rational, I need to toe the capitalist line and keep my job, part of my brain to kick back in. Top Tip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Absolutely. Some of it is obvious – the blepharoplasty, the lip fillers, the botox – but I can't work out how to account for her whole face shape changing and elongating?

I don't think she's had anything as drastic as a chin implant or actual surgery on her jaw, but how do you explain someone's face changing from a heart shape to a baked bean (in less than 10 years)?
Isn’t the face shape down to a filter. In the wild ( sam chapman’s wedding for example) she looked like her old face . Vic Beckham has a similar filter which lengthens her face shape, utterly bizarre but there you go.

Reactions: 12
I'd love one of those slide things where you can compare her face now and then. I'm astounded by the difference.
Less than five years. Sept 2019-Feb/March 2024

All while her sole reason for existence is to make women feel tit about themselves and to shill products nobody needs so she can make money off it.
IMG_6677.jpeg
IMG_6676.jpeg
IMG_6681.jpeg
IMG_6682.jpeg
IMG_6679.jpeg
IMG_6680.jpeg
duck you, duck your £39 scrunchies

IMG_6683.jpeg

duck your £44 shower caps

IMG_6684.jpeg

duck you for getting your Guardian comments turned off to stifle perfectly legitimate debate about you losing touch and becoming untrustworthy. duck your straw-like hair and your risible “internet skillz”.

Oh, and duck your CREM.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I always do those type of deranged email replies in Word. I'm absolutely terrified that one day the intrusive thoughts will win and I'll press send. Whereas having to go to the extra trouble of either copying and pasting OR attaching said Word document, buys me some time for the rational, I need to toe the capitalist line and keep my job, part of my brain to kick back in. Top Tip.
I'm thinking about shame faced Saturday...the morning after freaky Friday when sal woke up and remembered that she had chosen to hit share instead of deleting...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm thinking about shame faced Saturday...the morning after freaky Friday when sal woke up and remembered that she had chosen to hit share instead of deleting...
She didn’t though! She was lauded as an internet darling and essential watch at the time and is still dining out on it.
IMG_6685.jpeg
“My trolls” deserves the biggest side eye. It’s what she uses to keep her relevant. Still, at least it fills the time that would otherwise be spend shouting MADAM! SUITCASE! TRAIN! SEAT! and ARE YOU A VET? about the various indignations of her daily life. She truly is a Lynn Faulds Wood for our time.
IMG_6688.jpeg
IMG_6686.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Until she brought me here, and I looked around and stumbled on the Katie Hayes threads, I didn’t know that real people filtered themselves so much! Like, into a different person. Read the wiki.
Im sure Sali has reached out now that fellow MUA and troll victim Kate has welcomed baby Berry last week

Reactions: 11
I had forgotten about the Freaky Friday video. Like so many others, it brought me here. I do remember thinking ‘oh wow, something VERY BAD’ must have been said. And, of course, when you compare what has been said in here with actual, honest to god trolling that other people have been through up and down the internet, this is basically a fan site by comparison.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
"It can't be that rough, it won an in bloom award." Sali turned this into:
"They attempted to prove I'd grown up rich because the residents of a village I lived in ALMOST FORTY YEARS AGO won a community award for taking care of their public spaces. A wholly condescending situation that working class people must surely live in squalor and visible indignity to be legitimate."

So many other examples and she's bemoaning people twisting stuff 🤪, even trump might think she's gone a bit too far with her version of events.
It was more pernicious than that too. Hate to repeat it but it’s about the person who IT HAS MADE HER ILL.

At no point did anyone say any of those things and describe that person in the way Sali twisted it. That was all Sali.

Reactions: 13
The "two bloggers" who tit stirred let Sali know that they had threads on here as well, so it was kindest to tell her about this site....is that the Chapman sisters?

Reactions: 5
I just don’t understand how one can be bullied without actually knowing about said bullying? Is it the mere existence of negative thoughts in the ether that is troublesome.

Like how do you continue on a rant - an emotionless one on advice of your lawyer, natch - about being bullied whilst admitting in the same breath that you had to be alerted to it? And yet our Sal persisted, and persists to this day!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it started with the BTL comments, she couldn’t bear those being critical, then they got closed down (she couldn’t cope with moderating) she starts her own FB group/website with forum “my name above the door” no dissent or taking the p out of 🤪friends. This has been years in the making. Shouldn’t have used social media to unseat someone from their job 💅she created a vacancy

Reactions: 17
I think it started with the BTL comments, she couldn’t bear those being critical, then they got closed down (she couldn’t cope with moderating) she starts her own FB group/website with forum “my name above the door” no dissent or taking the p out of 🤪friends. This has been years in the making. Shouldn’t have used social media to unseat someone from their job 💅she created a vacancy
Yes I completely agree. She hated the comments under her Guardian column and blamed them on Tattle. It all became merged in her head as coming from here. Any criticism at all came from here.
I get that it is hard to hear negative comments about yourself, but honestly the stuff said about her was not that bad. She 100% made it far worse.

New thread!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.