Sali Hughes #63 Evening oll, shrill on the socials at every opportunity.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @LyraBalaqua @TriviaNewtonJohn and @Nonah for the title mash up.
Evening oll being when She Here fancied herself dressing like a policewoman 🙄

Last thread was fairly quiet tbh, Sali having her braces removed and her lips therefore reverting to normal.
But she popped up again comparing her trolling plight to that of the Princess of Wales.
There are now 60 women on here bothering her - double the amount quoted before 👊 Well done skidders. And five of you are apparently really awful 🤭
Anyway let this face be a lesson.

Screenshot_20240326_223638.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I forget K-Midders is Princess Of Wales now, I just had a confusion of Sali being scared of being killed in a tunnel in Paris, which kind of fits.

Anyway, she’s from the roughest village ever to win a Britain In Bloom award, I’d better watch out, she might neck me.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Here’s where she popped up to defend India on the mumsite. Just like Tattle someone TOLD her otherwise she’d never have known…
IMG_6689.jpeg

Popped up on page 22 of 31. Just like that asinine freaky Friday vid the internet never forgets.
IMG_6690.jpeg

With friends like this…

IMG_6692.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Here’s where she popped up to defend India on the mumsite. Just like Tattle someone TOLD her otherwise she’d never have known…
View attachment 2839331

Popped up on page 22 of 31. Just like that asinine freaky Friday vid the internet never forgets.
View attachment 2839334

With friends like this…

View attachment 2839337
Wow I've never seen that before. Obviously way before the truth about the repugnant Eric was revealed, but why was Sali so concerned about what other people think even then?
I actually only just watched the FF video again and amongst all the bluster the thing the stands out is her trying to justify stalking people's SM and using Moran and Lauren to do this too. I reckon all the indignation was a cover for 'oops I fucked up and here are my reasons why'.

Reactions: 17
People think IK is a snobby knobhead because she writes like one. Being perceived is the consequence of thinking thousands of people need to know your opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thanks to @LyraBalaqua @TriviaNewtonJohn and @Nonah for the title mash up.
Evening oll being when She Here fancied herself dressing like a policewoman 🙄

Last thread was fairly quiet tbh, Sali having her braces removed and her lips therefore reverting to normal.
But she popped up again comparing her trolling plight to that of the Princess of Wales.
There are now 60 women on here bothering her - double the amount quoted before 👊 Well done skidders. And five of you are apparently really awful 🤭
Anyway let this face be a lesson.

View attachment 2839316
This is all I see and hear on repeat whenever I see this that glorious screenshot.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was just looking to find a picture of the in bloom award and this popped up third in the google :LOL:
Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 17.16.47.png

Next to this about spending every weekend in London or Cardiff, so cool :rolleyes:
Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 17.18.21.png

Still couldn't find the in bloom award, but of course she accepted an honorary degree for journalism and charity work o_O (apologies as this probably isn't new information for most)
Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 17.21.36.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I was just looking to find a picture of the in bloom award and this popped up third in the google :LOL:View attachment 2839644

Next to this about spending every weekend in London or Cardiff, so cool :rolleyes:
View attachment 2839648

Still couldn't find the in bloom award, but of course she accepted an honorary degree for journalism and charity work o_O (apologies as this probably isn't new information for most)
View attachment 2839653
See, looking at this picture, I don’t think she’s had a blepharoplasty. I think she edits and filters heavily and knows her angles

Reactions: 6
It’s truly embarrassing. The thread context is a scrap between the delightful India and the delightful Liz Jones, where IK had given LJ a big slagging online. It’s called AIBU To be loving the Liz Jone and India Knight Feud? and BrightonandLondon’s finest mind pops up on page 22.

Sali says it’s ollright for India to say what she likes though, because only public figures can slag off other public figures in public. Oh, and they know each other.
IMG_6693.jpeg

And “you have my express written permission to disagree with me”
IMG_6694.jpeg
#expertcontentcreator #expertonlinedebater

Good to know you’d “say to Michelle Heaton straight” that she looks like she’s has sloppy seconds on Katie Price’s Botox needle, tell National Treasure Kylie Minogue she looks like a tambourine and Katie Waissel this vileness.

Think you’re probably safe these days from Brad and Angelina popping round yours to chin some potatoes with their atrocious children TBF.

IMG_6694.jpeg

IMG_6716.jpeg
IMG_6718.jpeg
IMG_6717.jpeg

bleeping hypocrite.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I think the issue with Sali and the rest of her little clique is that they genuinely did think of themselves as being the Cool Kids of the UK chattering classes, that they're a bit more egdy than your other media/columnist types as they know about basic witch tit that even my granny has heard of Cool music and Cool clothes and Cool restaurants and Cool famous people. So it's galling for them, especially Sali, to go online and see that their opinions and tastes aren't given the respect that they think they deserve. It's Pretty Tragic that anyone is still caught up in this bullshit at their big ages.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I was just looking to find a picture of the in bloom award and this popped up third in the google :LOL:View attachment 2839644

View attachment 2839648

View attachment 2839653
💐🌸🌹The award is Blackwood in Bloom, run by the town council. This is from 2013.🌻🌼🌷
IMG_6724.jpeg

(Not outing your hometown to the other 59 evil trolls/the terrifying 5, Sal. it’s named on your public Wikipedia page.)

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 2839648

View attachment 2839653
In the previous thread there was a picture posted where I thought she looked like 🙌Patsy🙌 but in this pic she looks like Helen Flanagan. She looks like anyone other than herself.

It’s truly embarrassing. The thread context is a scrap between the delightful India and the delightful Liz Jones, where IK had given LJ a big slagging online. It’s called AIBU To be loving the Liz Jone and India Knight Feud? and BrightonandLondon’s finest mind pops up on page 22.

Sali says it’s ollright for India to say what she likes though, because only public figures can slag off other public figures in public. Oh, and they know each other.View attachment 2839948

And “you have my express written permission to disagree with me”View attachment 2839949#expertcontentcreator #expertonlinedebater

Good to know you’d “say to Michelle Heaton straight” that she looks like she’s has sloppy seconds on Katie Price’s Botox needle, tell National Treasure Kylie Minogue she looks like a tambourine and Katie Waissel this vileness.

Think you’re probably safe these days from Brad and Angelina popping round yours to chin some potatoes with their atrocious children TBF.

View attachment 2839950
View attachment 2839957View attachment 2839972View attachment 2839975
bleeping hypocrite.
Wasn't it India Knight that said Liz Jones was too busy shagging her cat or something, or have I mixed two random stories together? Because, idk, but ol' Pollyanna Sal seems to think that's OK but pointing out that, say, her "grey" hair is actually blonde or that she spending too much money for a something to be counted as a "no-spend month" is just beyond decency.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Vali has unearthed Mumsnet gold “its not like gossiping in your friends front room… it’s like going up to someone in the street and saying you’re fat” no it isn’t Sali, they’re two very different things.

Reactions: 12
Wasn't it India Knight that said Liz Jones was too busy shagging her cat or something, or have I mixed two random stories together? Because, idk, but ol' Pollyanna Sal seems to think that's OK but pointing out that, say, her "grey" hair is actually blonde or that she spending too much money for a something to be counted as a "no-spend month" is just beyond decency.
Yep, that’s the one/same time. Sali decided to wade into mumsnet because people were saying mean things about her poor bestie India. The same India who’d gone off on a diatribe and called Liz Jones a “rancid bleep” on Twitter.
IMG_6750.jpeg
IMG_6748.jpeg
It’s a link to the mail, (and to Liz Jones) unfortunately

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Basically what it comes down to is we are the unwashed masses and should stay in our lane and be subservient, obsequious, worshipful. Only these last sad vestiges of the Fourth Estate (and Fourth Estate cling-ons like Sali) are permitted to behave is this vile way that would be utterly condemned in "pov faces"

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Basically what it comes down to is we are the unwashed masses and should stay in our lane and be subservient, obsequious, worshipful. Only these last sad vestiges of the Fourth Estate (and Fourth Estate cling-ons like Sali) are permitted to behave is this vile way that would be utterly condemned in "pov faces"
That's exactly it and it's such an extremely old fashioned way of viewing media and public commentary considering the internet and blogs (I guess the first iteration of social media) have been around for nigh on 25 + years.

Moreover, what is the qualification of being a member of the Fourth Estate for her? Because she doesn't have a formal education in journalism, she merely reviews beauty products with little to no insight into formulation, social trends and provides little critique (maybe a decade ago she did? I'm truly struggling to remember why I was such a fan these days!). So... how is she any more qualified than us and what we write about our beauty product preferences...aside from that she applied for a job at the Guardian and we didn't?

A real lack of humility there. Which is unfortunate because it really starts to cloud any actual career accomplishments she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 17