Sali Hughes #60 I will put you in a folder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That style of manicure, with a darker colour at the cuticle, just makes her nails look like they are falling off .

Reactions: 3
I was thinking the same thing but couldn’t articulate it as kindly as you have (due to my Beef Face Trole Lyfe no doubt…)

Reactions: 7
Heavy and she probably has them quite tight so there's no slippage. I have large frames, too, just plastic, and they're just slightly loose but I'm used to it. Better than having the nose and ears soreness.

Reactions: 7
'I will put you in a folder' olways reminds me of this

https://giphy.com/65QkwbEggDnuo
Sali's impotent rage against trolls will never not be hilarious. Her threats of police and folders I think she threatened lawyers back in the good old days when it was all fields around here.
She's done so well out of flogging snake oil. You would think she might accept our Greek chorus of commentary might be a price worth paying.

Reactions: 23
And two are Jo Jones and her husband Dan. I presume it is their toddler son being christened then.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.