Sali Hughes #60 I will put you in a folder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Killjoy strikes again
I've just realised she's cosplaying a bit like a schoolmarm version of Maayan Zilberman who was heralded as an example of chic grey hair on those *☆cutting edge☆* fashion sites a while back just when Sali started her blonde grey hair transformation. The pose, the hair styling, everything other than the actual natural grey hair and fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean…. If you spend that much money on a bag you probably can’t afford a glitzy Chrimbo party outfit…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"I'd do plain and a glitzy bag at most (unless Hush are paying me to stand awkwardly by the drinks trolley in a rose gold leather skirt)".

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"I'd do plain and a glitzy bag at most (unless Hush are paying me to stand awkwardly by the drinks trolley in a rose gold leather skirt)".
What can you mean? 🤔

Screenshot_20231108_191435.jpg

But seriously Sali is just so cool. I'm in awe. Sigh. Not like other girls.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Is this really a genuine question? Does anyone ever seriously think 'my God, my eyebrows are like straw, I can't do a thing with them!'?
God, is there any part of a woman's body that doesn't require special treatments or enhancements? The beauty industry is a crock

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Is this really a genuine question? Does anyone ever seriously think 'my God, my eyebrows are like straw, I can't do a thing with them!'?
I have a vague memory that in a previous Q&A session she also managed to shoehorn in a recommendation for this product (made by the person who does her microblading for free).

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I have a vague memory that in a previous Q&A session she also managed to shoehorn in a recommendation for this product (made by the person who does her microblading for free).
ahhh of course. Should have expected that.

Reactions: 4
She’s got a new hairdresser now. #freebie
And her new radical hair makeover looks so amazing. Bold rebel Sali not regretting anything 👊
You go girlfriend.

Screenshot_20231108_235015.jpg

Looks exactly the same.
Have they changed her parting?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Have Hersheshesons had enough of her freeloading at last?
I am genuinely baffled - what is the 'total hair makeover'? It looks *slightly* different if you squint hard enough. More wispy flyaways?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.