Sali Hughes #60 I will put you in a folder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have Hersheshesons had enough of her freeloading at last?
I am genuinely baffled - what is the 'total hair makeover'? It looks *slightly* different if you squint hard enough. More wispy flyaways?
The only difference I could spot from the post a few days ago was that it no longer looks like the hair of a 60 a day smoker/she’s toned it with wee wee

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow, did Luke Hersha-na-na call time on the freebies? 🤔 If so, good for him. Off you trot, wee one. If Lauren starts going to this new hairdresser then we'll know for sure they were cut off.

Those "gathering information" Q&As always scream of "I need to make mention of my backlog of products, send me "questions"".

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has she got extensions as well?
It does look a bit fuller I guess? But that could be the ton of product her new best hairdresser friends use to create the illusion of thickness.

Those "gathering information" Q&As always scream of "I need to make mention of my backlog of products, send me "questions"".
They are hilarious. We've learnt Sali eats mashed potato and crisps every day and has lost her CHANEL glasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It does look a bit fuller I guess? But that could be the ton of product her new best hairdresser friends use to create the illusion of thickness.

They are hilarious. We've learnt Sali eats mashed potato and crisps every day and has lost her CHANEL glasses.
She's certainly welcome to share how she eats mashed potatoes and crisps daily and doesn't gain any weight. What a marvel. 🧐📈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s turning that belt into what the double g Gucci was about 5-10 years ago. Cost per wear is about 0.001p by now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The cleansing balm and moisturiser made my eyes water and everything smells like old school Imperial Leather soap. Wouldn't repurchase. Vitamin C was lovely for the price and I've gone through a few bottles.
The balm made my eyes water and sting really badly too. Had to throw it away after 3 uses. Waste of money.
---
Have Hersheshesons had enough of her freeloading at last?
I am genuinely baffled - what is the 'total hair makeover'? It looks *slightly* different if you squint hard enough. More wispy flyaways?
I can’t see the diffference at all! Just as well it was free!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Salon opened by person who used to do extensions at Hershesons.
Btw I did something I never do and bought something SH featured - the Cos hair clip from the all my purchases in last month or whatever it was. I wanted a smart clip for funeral. However it's not really fit for that purpose as I can't close it when it's just got the top section of my hair clipped back. I don't have thick hair at all. Amazed that SH said she can get all of her hair in it. Disappointed as I do really like it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Said
She's definitely spent an hour and a half musing that French women don't do glitzy. She cannot countenance a sequin.
In IG post about latest podcast episode I think I read something about sparkly clothes I think?

Also that hairclip was 20 bleeping quid. I really should have learnt never to buy anything SH recommends.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She's definitely spent an hour and a half musing that French women don't do glitzy. She cannot countenance a sequin.
Parisienne here. Shops are FULL of sequins this week, never seen so many. Even the store fronts are joining in.

IMG20231109124115.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Finger on the pulse again price wise in her column.
Face powders - cheapest one being £32.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.