Sali Hughes #60 I will put you in a folder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I smelled the new Frederic Malle today - not bad, but not exciting. I think it has a lot of iso E super in it.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Noooo. I can't smell it on myself
Do you get lots of compliments on it though?

I've quit smoking and my sense of smell is back with a vengeance, all of the perfumes I've worn for ages, now seem far too heavy 🙃

Reactions: 2
Do you get lots of compliments on it though?

I've quit smoking and my sense of smell is back with a vengeance, all of the perfumes I've worn for ages, now seem far too heavy 🙃
I don't know. I am rarely around people 😆 I wear it for myself, so if I can't smell it, it's pointless

Reactions: 7
I don't know. I am rarely around people 😆 I wear it for myself, so if I can't smell it, it's pointless
I love a perfume I can smell on my clothes, like my coat or scarf when I put them on again. They are even nicer after a day or two. Like leftovers 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I love Molecule 1 and can smell it on myself. It's my go-to perfume if I don't feel like wearing perfume. People usually say "you smell nice" instead of asking what perfume I'm wearing.

Reactions: 6
I love Molecule 1 and can smell it on myself. It's my go-to perfume if I don't feel like wearing perfume. People usually say "you smell nice" instead of asking what perfume I'm wearing.
100% - I get that a lot when I wear it

@Jelly Bean I totally love that too, it’s an oddly comforting thing ❤

Reactions: 4
So.. the latest column. I agree the By Terry pressed powder is amazing but it's not new? I've been using it FOR YEARS!😁

Also: "For me, powder is an essential, and shine in the wrong place can be particularly ageing."
Ahem. Says "never knowingly mattified" (her words) Sali.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On the topic of Perfume, please tell me someone recalls Ultima ii Sheer Scent from the 90s/00s? I'm desperate to find something similar. It's long discontinued 😒
I used to love this too! No advice on a dupe though

• Heart
Reactions: 3
On the topic of Perfume, please tell me someone recalls Ultima ii Sheer Scent from the 90s/00s? I'm desperate to find something similar. It's long discontinued 😒
I've heard other people say how much they loved this one. Some say Farenheit - the men's perfume - is similar.
---
There is a bottle of Ultima II Sheer Scent going for 80 quid with 4 days to go on the auction on ebay - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/176024322401

• Heart
Wouldn't you think someone from VB would've wundawebbed her kecks for Sali's height if she was gonna wear them on insta, there was about 3 foot of fabric trailing on the floor, just looked sloppy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've heard other people say how much they loved this one. Some say Farenheit - the men's perfume - is similar.
---
There is a bottle of Ultima II Sheer Scent going for 80 quid with 4 days to go on the auction on ebay - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/176024322401
Ooooh thank you! It was my all time favourite perfume, I'm gonna try and source a whiff/sample of Fahrenheit. I'll report back! Thanks again. Xx
---
---
Watching that auction too. Only one bid, so hopefully I can whip one in at the last minute and win! 🤞🏻
---
I used to love this too! No advice on a dupe though
It was bloody lovely!

I was given Harvey Nichols’ own perfume years ago and I loved it. Came in the coolest box as well. But it’s long since discontinued and I remember nothing of the fragrance notes to hunt for a dupe. Anyone remember it?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.