Sali Hughes #6 Eric's at the cat flap, hide your side of beef with a shower cap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never tried the buffet. Is it any good?

And I am a lazy effer. I won’t keep using something just because it’s expensive. I have given away or sold a lot of stuff because it’s not worked for me. I use a six pound neutrogena face moisturiser and an eight pound sunscreen (biore) because they are really great.

Your mileage will vary, of course, but I really love it and would not be without it.
I switched from ANR to Buffet and find Buffet a step down for sure but a great compromise especially now you can get 60ml for £24. But if I had more disposable income I’d give ANR another whirl.

Reactions: 1
Had a look at some of SH YouTube offerings, ‘in the bathroom’ with The Hirons is quite painful, starts off with the standard ‘oh Caroline you have seventeen thousand children’ no, she has 4 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Had a look at some of SH YouTube offerings, ‘in the bathroom’ with The Hirons is quite painful, starts off with the standard ‘oh Caroline you have seventeen thousand children’ no, she has 4 🤯
The second part of that one genuinely made me feel physically sick - the sheer amount of product.

Reactions: 8
The second part of that one genuinely made me feel physically sick - the sheer amount of product.
And it’s all over the house in crates which made her look like a hoarder. In the living room, along the landing. Seeing her bedroom made me feel so claustrophobic

And it’s all over the house in crates which made her look like a hoarder. In the living room, along the landing. Seeing her bedroom made me feel so claustrophobic
I can't imagine how that amount of stuff in the bedroom wouldn't cause tension with a partner

Reactions: 5
> Yes I get the benefits of the surname lol. I think Gisele is beautiful

This probably explains why she's so graceful like a swan

• Haha
Reactions: 10
> Yes I get the benefits of the surname lol. I think Gisele is beautiful

This probably explains why she's so graceful like a swan
The first thing that comes to mind when I think of India is definitely ballerinas, oh and supermodels 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I completely agree. I can’t imagine living like that.

Reactions: 1
I can't imagine how that amount of stuff in the bedroom wouldn't cause tension with a partner
I think that’s why she’s got the big office now to store all that stuff and to film more professional looking YT videos. As she says, she only has one face so surely all that product could be thinned out a bit?

Reactions: 2
And the way they justify it all the time which essentially boils down to “it’s my job.”

No it’s doesn’t have to be, you just like stuff, and having lots of it, and it being sent to you for free. It makes you feel important.

• Heart
SH and IK have the same literary agent.

Just seen Charlotte Tilbury has an MBE.

“Give a woman the right make-up and she can conquer the world!” — Charlotte Tilbury."

What utter, utter, utter tit....
That CT quote gave me permanent cringe.

Reactions: 9
I really like ANR, and have used it for years (long before I had heard of SH). It's one of those things that doesn't seem to be doing anything, but if I stop using it, my skin immediately looks crap. It's the one thing I would absolutely not do without, even if I had to make serious cutbacks in other areas to afford it.
👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼

I have been reliably informed that Missha Time Revolution Night Repair is very very similar to ANR in terms of composition. It’s currently on Amazon for around £26. Am yet to try it myself.

Reactions: 4
All that product hoarding when in the end it all comes down to "ocasional little tweakments that just make you look rested". So rest FFS or just admit that you (or any other influencer) use botox and/or fillers because you don't want wrinkles. Don't hide behind this exhausted overworked suffragette mum character and put a disclaimer with how many ccs of what you have before recommending any anti-aging serum or cream.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.