Sali Hughes #52 Been there, seen it, done it, knew about it first. Always done it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Squinting at the blurry words I think I can make out 'how I roast a chicken in my Brighton house is not how I roasted it in my old London flat or how I learned it in my grandmother's kitchen in the South Wales Valleys. Birds vary too'.
(Not joking)
Oh lord.
🤣

‘Other birds are available’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's like those responses in the 'Ask a question" section on Amazon listings when a potential buyer will ask about a listed item, something like "Is it suitable for...." and some random will reply, "I don't know, my wife bought it for her mother but it didn't match her decor so she sent it back".
This is absolutely my Mum’s energy, but only in my social media posts. I don’t know why I didn’t make the link before, haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So strange isn't it? She had those trenches with the PANTOS too.
Her nose bridge looks quite a normal width so it is hard to see why she can't get glasses that don't dig in so badly.
I have the same problem with glasses. They always leave marks that take forever to disappear. I even got silicone pads for mine to prevent that but the pressure points still appear.

Reactions: 12
So strange isn't it? She had those trenches with the PANTOS too.
Her nose bridge looks quite a normal width so it is hard to see why she can't get glasses that don't dig in so badly.
It's because she's refusing to buy glasses that are a suitable weight for her nose. I had a similar issue with a pair of Viktor and Rolfs, I had to return them as they just hurt my nose too much. But our Sal is much too fashion victimy to admit defeat and go and get a pair that actually fit her nose. She wants wire framed school shooter specs so she will have them regardless of whether they leave puncture marks in her skin. Same with her clothes. She wants to be a size XS so she WILL BE regardless of whether she can breathe without cracking a rib or not. Sali all over, everything looks so uncomfortable and restrictive.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's because she's refusing to buy glasses that are a suitable weight for her nose. I had a similar issue with a pair of Viktor and Rolfs, I had to return them as they just hurt my nose too much. But our Sal is much too fashion victimy to admit defeat and go and get a pair that actually fit her nose. She wants wire framed school shooter specs so she will have them regardless of whether they leave puncture marks in her skin. Same with her clothes. She wants to be a size XS so she WILL BE regardless of whether she can breathe without cracking a rib or not. Sali all over, everything looks so uncomfortable and restrictive.
“School shooter specs” just made a bit of noodle go down the wrong way so I may need to charge you for some dry cleaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s quite uncomfortable seeing her go through a late fashion victim phase, she is definitely ’there’ in that respect. If she had a shred of niceness about her I would feel sorry for her. No intervention because either nobody gives a tit that she looks a disaster or they can’t be arsed with her snippy clipped responses.

i mean

View attachment 1413524View attachment 1413530
what the heck is going on with the eyebrows?

Reactions: 3
Those eye brows are nothing short of ridiculous, a woman with money and contacts and she thinks it’s a good look?

As for the pyjama dress and bulky winter bag, she’s clueless!

Other than her sheep like disciples , who would take advice off a woman like this?

Reactions: 13
If she felt she had to reply why not just say 'people I know who use them rate them'? Why insert the judgy 'I never use gyms'?
Subtle reminder of her genetic superiority, staying tiny by just being very busy and going on trains and chinning things.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those eye brows are nothing short of ridiculous, a woman with money and contacts and she thinks it’s a good look?

As for the pyjama dress and bulky winter bag, she’s clueless!

Other than her sheep like disciples , who would take advice off a woman like this?
She used to have a cute style that suited and flattered her as it played up her Manic Pixie Dream Girl tendencies. Her style shift from what it was to what it is now just doesn't suit her.

Reactions: 16
I can see already that her make up looks better than usual with Nic Chapman doing it!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.