Sali Hughes #52 Been there, seen it, done it, knew about it first. Always done it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the make up look. The stupid bow is not her style or personality and the hair is beyond fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think this is the nicest she's looked in ages. Her make up looks fresh. The bow is abysmal though

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think I know what my problem with that look is - her grey hair still does not suit her. Still looks wierd and wiggy to me. Honestly has to be one of the worst, if not the worst, beauty decisions she ever made. What the hell was she thinking. I look through at her IG and her brunette hair was just so much nicer.
I don't get having to spend potentially decades having to keep up the grey maintenance. And it might be decades. I'm older than She Here with similar very dark hair and the mild grey reached a sort of stasis around 50. If I want to disguise it I use a hair mascara thing but I usually don't care. The thought of constant elaborate processes to wreck my hair seems crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sali left a £330 hairdryer behind in a hotel. She does seem to forget an awful lot of things. Do you think she's there yet?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Would you take hairdryer tips from this woman?

ALSO, she used to shill the Hershesons curling wand (I remember because I stupidly tried to buy one at the time 🤪🔫) and now she’s moved on to GHD.

Is it me, or has she not mentioned Hershesons for a minute now?

Reactions: 18
Sali left a £330 hairdryer behind in a hotel. She does seem to forget an awful lot of things. Do you think she's there yet?
Usual Sali dribble to justify 'buying' another one. She couldn't use the "had to run into superdrug" line. It's her go-to way to emphasize that SHE DOES BUY WITH HER OWN MONEY. I don't buy it.

I have that hairdryer and I never take it with me when I travel. It takes up way too much room. It's great but I will probably never shell out that much money for a hairdryer again. I have kept the 20£ Babyliss hairdryer that I used before the Dyson and it did the job too. Not as quickly but the Dyson doesn't do a 15 times better job.

Reactions: 12
I like the Dyson dryer because it’s loads quieter than any other I’ve found, and I really can’t bear that screaming noise they all make.

Surely the hotel could have posted her hairdryer back? Even posted from the States it wouldn’t have cost more than £30 (?). Much less than a new hairdryer.

Reactions: 17
Panic over- the comments are closed now!

Like @Jelly Bean said, her hair is a bad move and sadly she’s too stubborn to admit defeat. The colour does nothing for her complexion and looks like a stained wig at this stage. No amount of hair product or tools can sort out the complete and utter ruin she’s caused to her already thin hair. As a fellow thin-haired person, the only thing she can do is let this stupid colour go and try and salvage what’s left of her hair.

I don’t believe the story about the Dyson left behind in a hotel- surely you ring them and they send it back if that was the case?

I like the Dyson hairdryer but it is very expensive and will still cause damage whatever the claims may be. For curly hairs, I rate the Shark iQ adjustable diffuser much better and the hair dryer is just as good and cheaper.

Reactions: 11
Didn't she once say that she never brings her hairdryer on sun holidays as using them makes her feel hot and gross? Now I know NYC is not exactly a sun holiday but in August it would be roasting

Reactions: 8
She’s full of it. Babyliss permanently in the suitcase. Okay Judith Chalmers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.