Sali Hughes #52 Been there, seen it, done it, knew about it first. Always done it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she’d tried it before it came to the UK. Only she’d moan about brands launching here and ruining her many shopping trips to the US
How dare the proles be granted access! She loves feeling "better than". It's her life-source. She thrives on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The whole trip will be written off as a business expense

One of "my girls" in her NYC "reunion vibes" story does comms for Laura Mercier/Bare Minerals (such besties 🙄)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
The number of times she said "New York" as though it was a country not a city, she sounds so vacuous. We get it, you think it's cool to just jet off to NYC and make a beeline to a specific location of Sephora in the meatpacking district, natch, where, oh, you weren't staying "this time". It's not impressive, just depressing, really.

Her shirt looks like a pajama top. She's fading ever further into the misty pinky orange-y beige influencer landscape palette. The pantos frames seem a bold choice now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn’t she just “found” a “skincare line”? Whyyyy is she buying moisturisers made by other brands when she’s JUST “founded” “her own” brand of moisturiser?

(I didn’t realise that wasn’t a pyjama top 😀.)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Didn’t she just “found” a “skincare line”? Whyyyy is she buying moisturisers made by other brands when she’s JUST “founded” “her own” brand of moisturiser?
I don't get that either. What on earth was the point of her silly 'brand' then? Does she ever actually say she is wearing it 'on my face'?
Almost as if she has no faith in it at all. Good enough for the plebs but not Sali with her oh so exclusive Tatcha.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Gosh, you'd think it was just a pure vanity project to get her name on some some items that will look pretty in people's bathrooms and further out into the beauty world (ahem, 🇱🇷). She'll take that paid partnership with Tatcha now, please. Her tradition has got to be worth something!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Not her cream , only available in NY atm.
Though their website ships worldwide (I've shipped to Australia before). So it's not super hard to get.

ETA; just saw it is in fact avail at Space NK so super easy to get.

Love how Sali keeps up to date on all the beauty news. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All the 20-something influencers are wearing sunglasses in the style of Sali's new specs. She may think she's a maverick, but she's just an obedient follower.

Reactions: 14

(I didn’t realise that wasn’t a pyjama top 😀.)
A question that could also be aimed at that hideous stuck up Steinherr who ‘founded’ a range for Primark and is now a wanky ambassador for Augustinus Bader.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Is there a thread about her?
There is, it's very slow moving though

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There is, it's very slow moving though

Thank you 😊 I'm looking forward to dive into it 😬.

Reactions: 3
That feeling when you are on the outskirts of a conversation at a party. Nodding along as two people chat. Clutching a warm white wine. Waiting for your "in" so you are not stood there looking gormless. Here's your chance...
Screenshot_20220801-091005_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
What's her backstory? I used to follow her many years ago.
Former magazine beauty editor (still allegedly a journalist) turned influencer whose niche is high end over priced stuff and eye bleeping herself on her 'lives'. She filters everything and sucks her cheeks in to make her face look thinner. She isn't a fan of declaring ads or affs. I've interacted with her personally and she's mean. Bigtime.

She likes her Sunday facials reels but only uses stuff most of us would have to sell a kidney to afford.

Primark must have been having a laugh suggesting she bring out a range for a shop she would rather stick nails in her eyes than step over the threshold of.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.