Sali Hughes #52 Been there, seen it, done it, knew about it first. Always done it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is, it's very slow moving though

Fantastic. Couldn’t find anything myself.
And it’s pretty much explained my feelings about her vanity! She’s a total fake

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That feeling when you are on the outskirts of a conversation at a party. Nodding along as two people chat. Clutching a warm white wine. Waiting for your "in" so you are not stood there looking gormless. Here's your chance...
View attachment 1462244
What exactly is SH agreeing with?

I found skool PE lessons deeply traumatising but I'm still glad to see the Lionesses winning.

Reactions: 16
There is a Trinny video where she cut Steinherr’s hair extensions off without her permission and it’s horrifying and funny at the same time

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
There is, it's very slow moving though

I‘d never heard of her, but that thread is an eye-opener. She uses extreme filtering to totally change the shape of her face - narrowing and elongating it. A more pronounced version of what Sali clearly does.

Reactions: 8
She looks off her face. I can’t watch Trinny, she’s makes me anxious

Reactions: 11
It’s great isn’t it? Trinny’s utter confidence that despite not being a hairdresser she’s great at cutting hair and she’s done nothing wrong, Steinherr’s resulting fury that she’s having to shove deep down inside. It’s all so awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know. I ordered one item from somewhere, might've been Space NK, and they kept emailing me to say my (one-item) 'haul' was on its way.
Is it because it sanitises spending a lot of money? A sort of cutesy word for excess? (Not in your case obviously 😂).

Reactions: 8
Former magazine beauty editor (still allegedly a journalist) turned influencer whose niche is high end over priced stuff and eye bleeping herself on her 'lives'. She filters everything and sucks her cheeks in to make her face look thinner. She isn't a fan of declaring ads or affs. I've interacted with her personally and she's mean. Bigtime.

She likes her Sunday facials reels but only uses stuff most of us would have to sell a kidney to afford.

Primark must have been having a laugh suggesting she bring out a range for a shop she would rather stick nails in her eyes than step over the threshold of.
I’ve seen her irl. She looks quite different to her ridiculously perfect face on insta.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That feeling when you are on the outskirts of a conversation at a party. Nodding along as two people chat. Clutching a warm white wine. Waiting for your "in" so you are not stood there looking gormless. Here's your chance...
View attachment 1462244
Revolution customer service team got the weekend off I guess.

I'm going to guess it's sporty girls who were good at PE. Seems to me that a lot of these Twitter personalities still haven't left high school behind
Strikes me as a really insulting and reductive way to speak about women. Like who TF would even do that.

Oh that’s right, big Sal and her chums.

Reactions: 17
She looks off her face. I can’t watch Trinny, she’s makes me anxious
Saaaaame. She's way too hyper

Revolution customer service team got the weekend off I guess.

Strikes me as a really insulting and reductive way to speak about women. Like who TF would even do that.

Oh that’s right, big Sal and her chums.
Yeah, it's superior and dehumanising. Can someone give me the timestamp for the hair chop. I can't sit through an hour of those two

*please. Where are my manners?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
omg Trinny just chopping her hair off. I find Trinny to manic too. I think she gets away with it because she's posh. Boarding school japes and whatnot. Same as Miriam Margolyes gets applauded for saying she wanked off a woman in 1962, or whatever. Because it's delivered in that plummy accent, so people think it's charming. If they were Scousers it might be different.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Beauty Bay constantly bandy the 'haul' around. Although that site is aimed more at the yoof. All a bit cringe when you're after cover-the-grey spray.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah, it's superior and dehumanising. Can someone give me the timestamp for the hair chop. I can't sit through an hour of those two

*please. Where are my manners?
It starts around 14:40, I’d never heard of this woman but it’s hilariously awkward.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.