Sali Hughes #52 Been there, seen it, done it, knew about it first. Always done it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all for attention. I don't get why she doesn't post photos of the city to her stories or do one of her manic videos
I know. She is in such a fascinating place and for some reason has gone coy. Her perogative of course. But her choice of photos so far is odd.

And omg who actually wants to see her in conversation with Moran. Again.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Her travel food observations are so snooty. No one's forcing you to stuff your face. You're in NYC, there's literally every cuisine you might want to try. And plenty of places that serve itty bitty portions.

Reactions: 15
Sadly she’s not eating anywhere with notable food. Either hit up the latest glass cake/charcoal ice cream/rainbow cronut bagel hangout and take a pic of the latest craze, or find somewhere quirky/offbeat/high end and photograph that. Going to the USA and getting burger and fries at a sit down eaterie with plates and silverware is....lame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sadly she’s not eating anywhere with notable food. Either hit up the latest glass cake/charcoal ice cream/rainbow cronut bagel hangout and take a pic of the latest craze, or find somewhere quirky/offbeat/high end and photograph that. Going to the USA and getting burger and fries at a sit down eaterie with plates and silverware is....lame.
Ooh what's glass cake? Also I think she has zero curiosity.

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why this woman can’t just use trip advisor.
UNLESS. Is she the worst of all the types: the person who says “oh I don’t mind, I’ll eat anywhere. You choose,” then sadly peruses the menu and says she doesn’t fancy anything on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really hope she gets more out of her travels than she shows on Insta. Otherwise it’s like these amazing trips are totally wasted on her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She comes across very intellectually incurious about everything and an absolute drag. I know we poke fun at Dan but I bet he's quite enjoyable to travel with and willing to try different things, go off the beaten path. Sali probably keeps to a daily itinerary. 😴

Sneak preview of the Hughes/Moran conversation:

Caitlin: 😝

Sali: 😁

Caitlin: 🤪

Sali: 😂

Caitlin and Sali: 🤡🤓 Thanks for coming! Byeeee!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Does she ever travel anywhere and not complain?

I've been to NY three times in my life and I've never found it difficult to find healthy food. The place is bursting with sushi and salad joints, you can get fresh bagels filled with nothing but vegetables, lots of New Yorkers are health conscious AF so why Silly Sali is hell bent on perpetuating this myth that you can only get deep fried everything there is quite an odd thing. It's like this is part of her personality, complaining about other countries and their strange ways.

Just stay at home, you mad bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
There's every cuisine in the world in NYC. But she won't go anywhere that challenges her.

Reactions: 13
What I find curious is that Paris and NYC have been slated in various ways for their food offerings but Amsterdam is raved about. Yet I would say the former two are more known for their food options than Amsterdam. No disrespect to Amsterdam, I love it. I think it's all part of some weird "Paris and NYC are obvious so I'm going to find fault with them, I'm cool and not like everyone else" thing on her part. She acts like a teenager

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.