Sali Hughes #52 Been there, seen it, done it, knew about it first. Always done it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woman who vomits life on to social media in 10x speed vts currently bemoaning hectic energy of instagram on twitter.🤔
IG is horrid too now is it?
Didn't she go all through this with twitter a few years ago? It used to be sooo nice until the grotty riff-raff got their hands on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s one of the people who turned Instagram into QVC on steroids. And Twitter into a bitchy cesspit. She’s such a hypocrite.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Her old persona would have definitely mocked somebody filming themselves crying at a football result and posting it online. Who is she now?!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Snoooooze. Pretty sure NY has plenty of juice bars and salads to choose from, no? Feel for her kids growing up with this woman's weird relationship to food.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
There are definitely many a salad and juice bar in the city (especially the places I know Sali will only stick to lol). Manhattan is run amok with Sweetgreens and Chop’d and Fresh Press Juicery’s…and these are not the ham catastrophes that someone up above was describing!

Reactions: 13
Probably sitting in Times Square having a burger and fries when she's in one of the most diverse food cities in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those portion sizes rarely get wasted in America. It’s unusual for people to not take leftovers with them and eat for a meal the next day. Maybe not when you’re on holiday I suppose, but still.

Reactions: 8
She’s sooooo basic!
Go on, ask for vinegar to put on them, I dare ya!
Mind you she is used to the overpriced and undersized chilli pickle servings I guess. Whenever I went to NY I only ate one “meal” per day which was either a blow-out diner breakfast/brunch, or an evening burrito or pasta. I spent the days walking, sightseeing punctuated by coffee shops, donuts, pizza slices, vegan zucchini muffins and all the on-the-go delights Manhattan and Brooklyn have to offer, smh.

ETA Nookie Bear doesn’t seem too daunted by the portions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t get her whining- does someone force her to overeat? Just eat until full and ignore the huge portions. Surely it’s not above her IQ to figure that out.

Reactions: 18
I don’t get her whining- does someone force her to overeat? Just eat until full and ignore the huge portions. Surely it’s not above her IQ to figure that out.
It's all for attention. I don't get why she doesn't post photos of the city to her stories or do one of her manic videos

Way more interesting than looking up her nostrils while she fake cries

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It's all for attention. I don't get why she doesn't post photos of the city to her stories or do one of her manic videos

Way more interesting than looking up her nostrils while she fake cries
Spot on- based on her stories she could be in NYC, Bucharest or Chichester for all we know. It’s all her face/ toilet surroundings and food close ups. Fascinating!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.