Sali Hughes #52 Been there, seen it, done it, knew about it first. Always done it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sali appears very insecure. Her DARK PANTOS CHANEL glasses were ripped to shreds so I do feel sorry for her as a fellow specs wearer. Having worn them since age 16.

I also think it's hard when your 40 plus to either dye your hair or go lighter. This is not invalidating the narcissism. It is there. She is terribly insecure. But i, equally, feel very sorry for her. The grad vidoe was a shaky mess and she looked terrified. I felt sorry for her. She's into deep now with the shilling. It pays for her living.

Reactions: 12
Sali appears very insecure. Her DARK PANTOS CHANEL glasses were ripped to shreds so I do feel sorry for her as a fellow specs wearer. Having worn them since age 16.

I also think it's hard when your 40 plus to either dye your hair or go lighter. This is not invalidating the narcissism. It is there. She is terribly insecure. But i, equally, feel very sorry for her. The grad vidoe was a shaky mess and she looked terrified. I felt sorry for her. She's into deep now with the shilling. It pays for her living.
I don't think her glasses were criticised. There always seemed to be people on Instagram asking her where they were from. We laughed about her always giving the details in capitals because it looked as if she was shouting - along the lines of 'how many more times do I have to tell you?'.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Her glasses were 'critiqued'
See previous threads and images. C'mon! Not just Wayne's world, serial killers too. I think that I'd like to leave this thread, having temporarily visited as i don't want to vilify someone who, admittedly is a bit of a hypocrite and disingenuous in her journalism. ...but I can't be slagging off someone's appearance.
The new glasses are the serial killer ones. DARK TORTOISE PANTOS WOMEN'S FRAMES were Garth from Wayne's World (although Aude is right, it was more the hair/glasses combo). An important distinction nonetheless

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her glasses were 'critiqued'
See previous threads and images. C'mon! Not just Wayne's world, serial killers too. I think that I'd like to leave this thread, having temporarily visited as i don't want to vilify someone who, admittedly is a bit of a hypocrite and disingenuous in her journalism. ...but I can't be slagging off someone's appearance.
Sorry - I didn't mean to be unfriendly. I know there's been recent mocking of her new specs but it didn't ring true to me that her old ones had been 'ripped to shreds'.

Any criticism or mocking here of her appearance is about her fashion/beauty choices - photos of which she puts in the public domain in pursuit of her career as an influencer. We're pretty scrupulous about not saying anything negative about aspects of her appearance that are not about her choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
We're pretty scrupulous about not saying anything negative about aspects of her appearance that are not about her choices.
Exactly, that is the difference and we demonstrate that genuinely quite often.

Sali has chosen the path of an influencer and she's ramped it up very quickly over the last year. She sees it as something she can do effectively and to make money from. She has also leaned in fully on taking and uploading selfies of herself weekly, if not daily, to show us her hair, makeup, jewellery, clothing, food, where she's on holiday as well as pictures with her husband, friends and dog. It's totally public and she wants it seen. People will comment both negatively and positively and she can't control that, much as she'd like to. She didn't even have to show us anything of her fellowship ceremony and looking nervous but she wanted it shown and so be it.

I couldn't do half of what she voluntarily does; I envy some of her gumption, however she acquires it. She never has to listen to dissenting voices on what she chooses for herself, she can display or keep to herself whatever she wants. I very rarely feel sorry for her, she has more means and alternatives than many of us could ever dream of. Tattle has zero bearing on her career and if it's still interfering with herself personally, she needs to put boundaries in place, we all do it in our own lives as needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
And don't miss the fake almost-crying in the next story. Even if it's genuine, who thinks to film themselves for the 'gram while they're apparently absorbed in an emotional moment? God, everything she does is so contrived

Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 9.44.48 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She looks like Katie Jane Hughes here. She's also into that style of glasses.
Thinking Stanley Tucci in The Lovely Bones....:eek:

And don't miss the fake almost-crying in the next story. Even if it's genuine, who thinks to film themselves for the 'gram while they're apparently absorbed in an emotional moment? God, everything she does is so contrived

View attachment 1449536
What's with the super sweary t shirt?? I myself can be a bit of a potty mouth but I wouldn't dream of wearing that outdoors.

Reactions: 13
To be fair she ‘s always said she likes to join in the big sport occasions. I think a lot of people play it that way. But no to photographing tears.

Reactions: 8
Crikey. I see what you mean.
This is to show off her dewy skin. As to the Lionesses, is it because they'll be #trending? (I don't really understand Stories on Instagram btw - don't see the point/why you can't just make a regular post).

Serial killer glasses
Large framed metallic glasses are starting to replace the Elvis Costello nerd ones as the hot fashion choice.

Reactions: 6
Filming herself being emotional 🙄🙄is almost as bad as when she got Dan the man to screenshot her fake sleeping.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
A blast from the past bringing back my 70s teenage years - this is who I immediately thought of!

I want to thank those if you who recommended the JVN hair serum. Got it, love it, gorgeous smell! I was resisting because not only is Sali's hair tragic but last time I followed a hair rec from her it dried mine out horribly (plus JVN was such a massive annoying twit in the promo vids).

Screenshot_20220727-094326_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Isn't she Welsh? Why is she emo about England?
Because there isn't a bandwagon Sali won't jump on.

I'm so embarrassed for her posting a story of herself near to tears. She'll have had to set that up at the right angle, made sure she liked the look of herself in it etc then posted it. For shame. She could have posted an image of the Lionesses and still used the same caption but no, it's all about Sali looking tiny and tearful 🥹 What a bleeping salad she is.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.