Sali Hughes #52 Been there, seen it, done it, knew about it first. Always done it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so behind the curve on most things, those wire framed incel specs were in about two years ago in hipster circles. Now you can get them in Specsavers, you know they've had their day.

The NYC humidity must be playing havoc with that thatched hair. I pray she gets corn rows a la Monica Geller in Barbados.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why can she not just buy some flattering glasses? There are so many decent frames out there and she lurches from gigantic black ones to those hideous ones she has got now. Do they always have to be a 'statement' rather than actually looking nice on her?
She seems to have gone for matchy matchy ones with her husband.

Reactions: 12
Is the friend whose bathroom that is going to be happy about her wearing outdoor shoes in a room where you often have bare feet? (It looks like a shower room, I mean.)
I think she’s in the US and loads of people wear their outdoor shoes inside and around the house (gross as that is)

Reactions: 5
I think she’s in the US and loads of people wear their outdoor shoes inside and around the house (gross as that is)
I am in the UK and wear my outside shoes in the house. As I am not lying down and licking my floor I don’t see an issue with it. Also Sali looks like she might be in Soho House - but just a guess.

Reactions: 10
Isnt it a bit minging to have loose products on the back shelf right behind the bog with god knows what flying after flushing

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Isnt it a bit minging to have loose products on the back shelf right behind the bog with god knows what flying after flushing

I remember a photo of her bathroom where she had towels in a basket right by the loo. Gross

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.