Sali Hughes #51 Was Sali on the bus?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BREAKING: 3 ministers resigned while Sali was getting her brows done (not sure if the two are connected) and she’s now scared to go for a wee - am totally here for this incisive political commentary.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is there an eggplant/dick emoji? (That she invented iirc :rolleyes: )

Reactions: 3
Can not believe how damaged and terrible her hair looks in the pyjamas video? It’s like an anti- advert for Hersheons.
*the constant eye bleeping is also lolz

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Strong 'please put your down your reading material and remove earphones' as other headbands you have used may differ from ours vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s a terrible advert for the brand, it’s orange and patchy!

Edit: Also, WTF is she wearing (again)?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes entirely agree that's not down to genes or nature. How cool and funny you are miss sali please sign my tits

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who called the crappy fake tan 😂?

Free fake tan, expensive bag carefully in shot.
Looks like she’s wearing scrubs.

And the fake tan doesn’t seem to have reached her feet?

Or the hideous flip flops scraped off the foot tan when she put them on?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who called the crappy fake tan 😂?

Free fake tan, expensive bag carefully in shot.
Oh lordy, that is a bad look 😂

Is it pyjamas with a cardie? Something you take the trash out wearing, and hope no-one sees you?

I am confused. Why are her feet white? What is that outfit?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
"PR treatment at launch event"....so there's an army of orange influencers roaming the streets?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"PR treatment at launch event"....so there's an army of orange influencers roaming the streets?!
Oompa Loompas, with iPhones

I love how she always implies she's the only one there, like it's a special treat, when there's a battalion of these freeloading fuckers

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yo, this chick dresses terribly.

She’s clearly going through it, what it is I’m not sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That is a shockingly bad outfit 😂
Just waiting for the 'so many people DMed me asking about the green monstrosity cool jade co ord I'll give you the deets' post.

👀 We see your freeloading ways Sali.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yo, this chick dresses terribly.

She’s clearly going through it, what it is I’m not sure.
This outfit is the worst yet. Surely it's pyjamas?

Or... she's just so fashion-forward, we couldn't possibly understand 🤪

• Haha
I’m totally confused too. What even is that outfit? Is it pjs or for going out - if it’s for in public ffs invest in an iron Sali. And that cardi and the flip flops? That’s the worst outfit ever I think. Totally lost her way.
Cross post @melfish 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's just an objectively bad look. I don't think it would even withstand a maintenance shag

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.