Sali Hughes #51 Was Sali on the bus?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet that Gel Quench is tacky as duck
This has me in stitches for some reason. So glad you're back!

Been thinking about "the thirty". It's funny how one minute we're a bunch of sad jealous beefies ("married incels") and the next we're portrayed as a small but organised and co-ordinated cabal with the resources to hop on a flight, car, train to be near Sali. Forget about jobs or lives cos some of us are pulling 16 hour shifts here on Tattle. I think Sali imagines us to be a cross between Mumsnet and QAnon

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's so asinine 😂 🤑
Here's how you put a headband on your head 🤪
That baggy headband gives me the absolute ick. Ena Sharples vibes.

Screenshot_20220705-225331_Instagram.jpg
I I think this pic, rather than knickers (WTAF?! Who over the age of 4 puts knickers on their head?), was the true inspiration.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
That video. It's a headcocking eyefucking free manicure showing classic.
Sustainable Sal says "knickers are perfect for holding your hair back when washing your face...but I realised that I had no way of cashing in on that... so I made a headband to flog instead..."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
This has me in stitches for some reason. So glad you're back!

Been thinking about "the thirty". It's funny how one minute we're a bunch of sad jealous beefies ("married incels") and the next we're portrayed as a small but organised and co-ordinated cabal with the resources to hop on a flight, car, train to be near Sali. Forget about jobs or lives cos some of us are pulling 16 hour shifts here on Tattle. I think Sali imagines us to be a cross between Mumsnet and QAnon
Yes she also tied herself in knots at the time if we were all mentally ill or not. Someone after Freaky Friday put forward the hypothesis that some people who post on gossip sites might have MH issues and posting on SM is a safe form of communication. Sali poopooed that idea and said it was insulting to people with MH problems to suggest that and that we were all just horrible and jealous.
Now her team of psychologists, with apparently nothing better to do with their time than analyse here, have decided otherwise.

Reactions: 14
That baggy headband gives me the absolute ick. Ena Sharples vibes.

View attachment 1395217I I think this pic, rather than knickers (WTAF?! Who over the age of 4 puts knickers on their head?), was the true inspiration.
The duck is this? Did you make it with photoshop or is it real? 🤣

Staring into the middle distance, because I am so unique and smol and whimsical

My personality is based entirely on the three times I went to Glasto, jacket potatoes, and cheap crisps

"Get in me" :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She's bought (not gifted) new PJs & everything 😆
You can still see the fold lines where she's just unwrapped them and put them on before filming herself in her own bathroom, the shameless twit.

Screenshot_20220705-215800_Firefox.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m just getting more and more amused by “The Thirty”

E060549B-7F8B-418F-A973-7FC4E41987F1.gif

She's bought (not gifted) new PJs & everything 😆
You can still see the fold lines where she's just unwrapped them and put them on before filming herself in her own bathroom, the shameless twit.
Also sort of wishing we could have swears in thread titles.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My personality is based entirely on the three times I went to Glasto, jacket potatoes, and cheap crisps

BIB another possible thread title. She makes it too easy. Having said that I think we do need to get The Thirty™ in there. Starting to take on somewhat iconic status.

• Haha
The Thirty definitely sounds like an HBO series

Maybe Dan and Niv and that other c*nt could take us out one by one

As Sali stays home and plays with mascara

Gazes at herself in a mirror, with added sunbeams now apparently

Last edited:
  • Haha
Those pyjamas are yet another thing she’s bought that’s far too warm in colour for her face and hair.

Reactions: 8
Has she had a (bad) spray tan? I'm sure I can detect the tell tale scuzzy marks on her knuckles and wrists where is gathers in drier areas. And she looks the colour of David Dickinson after a week in Magaluf so I'd say an emphatic yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus, Wali in her jammies trying to look sultry with a tube of cheap moisturiser in her shaky hands is hilarious.

She looks completely ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The duck is this? Did you make it with photoshop or is it real? 🤣

Staring into the middle distance, because I am so unique and smol and whimsical

Sadly I have no Photoshop skills, that was a screenshot from her painful Glasto reel. Here's another *sorrynotsorry*
20220706_084919.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
That would have been a lovely photo, ruined by CM and her vile gurning
There you go Sal, I’ve cropped her out like photos with the ex in dating site profiles (though far more successfully and less obviously as it happens). You’re welcome

ETA Mind you now that the gurner is not making you look instantly away, you notice how filtered to fuckery Sali is. She looks weirdly like she’s made of plastic

957BAEA3-7DD1-459A-B445-E7B4F79C2E0A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.