Sali Hughes #51 Was Sali on the bus?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funnily enough I was asking my aesthetics nurse yesterday what her most popular treatments were and the hay fever injection was one of them.

Apparently, they used to offer it on the NHS, but it was so effective that everyone stopped buying OTC anti histamines. Big Pharma kicked up a fuss and boom, it’s no longer available for free! Bastards.

Might be worth finding someone that could do it for you? Sorry you’re suffering x
I really don’t think that’s the full story. Intramuscular steroids (Kenalog) for hayfever is a pretty extreme treatment.

Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ , the eyebrows, the bloody eyebrows!😂😂😂

How can she look into the ring light and think she looks good and isn’t a ring light supposed to soften , add some luminosity and decrease wrinkles etc?

Imagine this without a filter. I’m not even sorry for saying it

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Her eyebrows looked so much nicer and more youthful when the MUA did them last week. I think Sali likes to pretend they are just naturally this shape only using a little Boy brow. But we all saw the MUAs photo and then the one Sali posted with her thickened up eyebrows again.

And is that an edgy safety pin earring? 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her eyebrows looked so much nicer and more youthful when the MUA did them last week. I think Sali likes to pretend they are just naturally this shape only using a little Boy brow. But we all saw the MUAs photo and then the one Sali posted with her thickened up eyebrows again.

And is that an edgy safety pin earring? 😐
I agree - much preferred the MUA's look. But maybe she's not going for 'youthful'. Maybe she's going for the aging rock star look of, say, Chrissie Hynde. Or Keith Richards. I may be grey but I'm still wearing leopard print, ringing my eyes with kohl and wearing a safety pin in one ear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She really needs to sort out the lighting for her lives as it does her no favours- it makes her look older and altogether corpse-like. I don’t mind edgy looks at any age, but on this occasion SH has def over-done it.

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ , the eyebrows, the bloody eyebrows!😂😂😂

How can she look into the ring light and think she looks good and isn’t a ring light supposed to soften , add some luminosity and decrease wrinkles etc?

Imagine this without a filter. I’m not even sorry for saying it
Angry bird - actually quite accurate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I really don’t think that’s the full story. Intramuscular steroids (Kenalog) for hayfever is a pretty extreme treatment.
I got it once on the NHS as a youngster, was a great summer for me! I was told, the following year, that they’d stopped doing it because of some risk of a hip problem or something. I have zero idea of the truth in that.

My hayfever has just started to flare up and it’s horrid.

Reactions: 6
Displaying the crouched just about to pee pose to get the thigh gap. The window is almost as grubby as her mirror
She looks ridiculous 😂
Pigeon toed and crouching for the thigh gap. I would love to have been walking along to see the side view.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I got it once on the NHS as a youngster, was a great summer for me! I was told, the following year, that they’d stopped doing it because of some risk of a hip problem or something. I have zero idea of the truth in that.

My hayfever has just started to flare up and it’s horrid.
Mine started even earlier this year. Apparently it’s due to the mild spring we’ve had. I could hardly breathe when we went to London for the weekend last month. A week away by the sea in Greece was godsend.

Reactions: 9
hello. #hotessentme cos we mentioned sali over on the jack monroe threads

I've not properly caught up cos this thread's still quite new, but wtf is going on with revolution? I got quite a few bits from them when it was payday and, like always, the tit's so good for the price (2% hyaluronic acid serum, colour adjusting cc cream, foundation drops and peach baking powder are my new routine and it's really looking good)

but I saw that they have some collab (soz hotes, no better word) with her and that line is so much more expensive than usual for them! I literally remember when they launched and she did a colin all about how everything was £1. obviously, they've grown as a company but sali's stuff is so expensive compared to their other products

and those eyebrows just look amateurish and horribly over-powdered and I'm someone who is actively trying to grow mine out and loves colour in them

and, yes, my hay fever is also much worse this year solidarity to those suffering ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 15
hello. #hotessentme cos we mentioned sali over on the jack monroe threads

I've not properly caught up cos this thread's still quite new, but wtf is going on with revolution? I got quite a few bits from them when it was payday and, like always, the tit's so good for the price (2% hyaluronic acid serum, colour adjusting cc cream, foundation drops and peach baking powder are my new routine and it's really looking good)

but I saw that they have some collab (soz hotes, no better word) with her and that line is so much more expensive than usual for them! I literally remember when they launched and she did a colin all about how everything was £1. obviously, they've grown as a company but sali's stuff is so expensive compared to their other products

and those eyebrows just look amateurish and horribly over-powdered and I'm someone who is actively trying to grow mine out and loves colour in them

and, yes, my hay fever is also much worse this year solidarity to those suffering ✌
Yes her Revolution collaboration brand 🤭 is odd. Completely overpriced though we kept being told how amazing that it is all under £15, when Superdrug do exceptional products around the £5 mark, including the other Revolution stuff.
Many reports of the cleansing balm badly stinging people's eyes - one person saying (on the Superdrug website 😬) they needed to go to A & E for corneal damage.
Just reminded me I wonder what has happened to the lighter weight moisturiser gel? We've been promised it for ages now. Odd it is so much later than the other products. How bad was it?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Maybe she's going for the aging rock star look of, say, Chrissie Hynde.
🎶 Yeah, yeah, stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it 🎶

Displaying the crouched just about to pee pose to get the thigh gap. The window is almost as grubby as her mirror
Never met a reflective surface she doesn't like. I'm surprised she mentioned the window being dirty because it certainly doesn't matter that her mirror at home is perma-spotty.

I never immediately notice her crouching to achieve a thigh gap but once you do you can't unsee it. 😂 🦵<look at meee>🦵

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What is the actual point of that photo? (Thigh gap). Imagine being so hypnotised/ mesmerised by yourself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.