Sali Hughes #45 Old School Influencer - Shades of slurry and Weetabix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That really is so embarrassing for her! I’m fascinated by how low she’s stooping to fit in in IG land. So many influencers do it but, equally loads don’t and brands need to be more thorough with who they work with. Its tantamount to fraudulent behaviour when you boil it down as it’s inflating your numbers to get more partnerships, command a higher fee. It would pay the brands dividends to have a quick check through someone’s followers.

I’m constantly grossed out by the sheer, rampant greed she’s displaying. She’s trying to hide it in some ways (I only promote products I adore) but screaming it from the rooftops in others (the wardrobes fully of designer stuff). To quote the Jack Monroe thread - ‘Bit gauche, darling’.
Your new avatar ⚰⚱🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hey Beefies, my skin wants to thank you for the Astral tip. Just smeared a load on and I swear my face sighed in relief. (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Excuse me I think you’ll find it’s a way to #sharethelove and any boost to followers is purely incidental.

Next selfie post caption: felt cute, might delete later.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
how grim is that?

her influencer management company have likely advised her that if she is purchasing followers she needs to try and boost engagement so it doesn’t look so obvious. Her way to boost engagement is this obvious - whip smart our Sal
Yes, she's trying to legitimise it, looks like

• Haha
Reactions: 11
how grim is that?

her influencer management company have likely advised her that if she is purchasing followers she needs to try and boost engagement so it doesn’t look so obvious. Her way to boost engagement is this obvious - whip smart our Sal
Expert content creator at work.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
how grim is that?

Her influencer management absolutely wrote this for her. Total instahun speak:

EC1EB5F8-E30D-4F73-A2E5-AB72F49A7A3E.jpeg

It’s a new low every day for She Here.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.