Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Badabing101

VIP Member
Slightly OT here, but has anyone been to the Lisa Eldridge Pop Up yet? I’m in London a fair bit over the next few weeks and thinking of making a trip over to Covent Garden.

Reactions: 3

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I've got Wendy Rowe's book and she says she hardly ever exfoliates, doesn't recommend it, maybe once or twice a month max and most of the skin problems she sees on models could be eased if they just stopped exfoliating every day! Interestingly this did not come up on her in the bathroom with SH
I have that book too and it's beautiful! Loads of good nutritional info too. I must dig it out again

Hereforthefacts

Chatty Member
Maybe the 50th Birthday party was superhero themed because that's what she reminds me of....

Ngl, I *may be interested by the tights - does anyone know if they're good ?

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
No idea why salicylic works on hairs for tweezing. A friend told me about it, I tried it, it works for me!
As it’s used in hard skin foot cream I imagine it takes a layer of skin off? It’s also used for spots.
Not suitable for diabetics I think.

Reactions: 2

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
I tried the Wilco mascara but didn’t really rate it.

I tried the Korean waterproof mascara that Alexandra Anele recommended - Lash Kill. It’s great.

Wobblehead

VIP Member
Can anyone recommend a dupe for Brow Boy? I hate the crispiness of most brow gels and like Brow Boy which I have in brown. I only really need colour on the outer part of my brow which can look a bit gappy but want something with similar flexible texture/consistency for the rest to keep them in place. I know there's lots of supposed dupes but the ones I've seen are all tinted. Cheers!
I think Superdrug have a few clear ones. I like Brow Boy but I find it expensive for what it is.

Mselvista

VIP Member
Or sooner, if TayTay releases another new album 😂

He’s never gotten over being the unpretty one out of Newman & Baddiel 🤷‍♀️
He was the unpretentious one in Baddiel and Skinner too which is quite the accomplishment. Or maybe thats my Black Country bias

Aude

VIP Member
No, they wouldn’t. Sali has used very tricksy wording “my child’s teacher WOULD read how I...” she didn’t say they’d read that. She said they would read it, in the future. If they were to read tattle. Which could happen.
It’s all just about within the press standards but there’s no scrutiny. And isn’t it an opinion piece? It’s not reporting the news.
The Graun does exactly the same as the Daily Express or the Sun, just on different subjects.
The quote I included was a quote from her Guardian article. She may have said 'would read' elsewhere.

• Wow

Mselvista

VIP Member
Sorry, I haven't read all the comments but I thought she'd said that something here but may have been mistaken. Cba trawling through the comments to check tbh

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
I'm so confused by this from the column. Does this mean that David Beckham's Mum put lipstick on Victoria's cheeks at school drop off? Or that Victoria's own mother did when she was a kid?

Similar in effect (and without the shimmer) is Victoria Beckham Beauty’s beautiful new Cheeky Posh (5g, £36) in Playground, so named because the warm, sheer terracotta is an approximation of the lipstick Beckham’s mother would hurriedly smear into Victoria’s cheeks at school drop-off whenever she “looked a bit peaky”.
I couldn’t work that one out! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha