Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mselvista

VIP Member
Did she say she'd posted print outs of their tweets to a troll? Or was that someone else? If it was SH probs bullshit anyway

Reactions: 2

queenamber

VIP Member
Can anyone recommend a dupe for Brow Boy? I hate the crispiness of most brow gels and like Brow Boy which I have in brown. I only really need colour on the outer part of my brow which can look a bit gappy but want something with similar flexible texture/consistency for the rest to keep them in place. I know there's lots of supposed dupes but the ones I've seen are all tinted. Cheers!
The Loreal one! Sorry I can't remember the name off the top of my head. I have the tinted version but maybe they make a clear one? Or you could try a clear mascara?

melfish

VIP Member
I am yet to find leggings that are truly squat-proof, as in they don't ride down and leave you with a baggy crotch and you need to hike them back up

Mselvista

VIP Member
At best, semantics.
Please don't assume bad faith. My post clearly said that was the logical *conclusion* of what was being said not that that was what was being said or what people thought. I would never assume I knew someone else's motives and try to tell them I knew what they meant/thought better than they themselves. The point I was making - poorly it seems - is that posters here *don't* think like that so why is how SH describes that time and what happened being questioned and scrutinised. And some posters clearly did express that she has a duty to talk about it in a "responsible" way. No. Absolutely not.
The comment re liberal/choice feminism (very much not the same thing) confused me. I don't subscribe to "choice" feminism.

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
I love the feel of my blanket but had to stop sleeping with it, bedchange day was like weightlifting and I also had the getting trapped panic. I have one on the sofa though in a tactile cover and I do like to snuggle under it in the evening.

• Heart

Annasho

There are some Foreo copies on the Aldi website for £11.99 (Specialbuys 28th Nov) - there’s normal skin, combination and sensitive. Quite tempted to get one.
I bought one for around the same price on Amazon and really like it. It looks exactly the same as the Foreo, but it came without the silly price tag.

Baroo11

Consider me influenced!

I want the LE foundation. Is it suitable for a beef-faced 42 year old with oily skin and some hyperpigmentation?

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
There are some Foreo copies on the Aldi website for £11.99 (Specialbuys 28th Nov) - there’s normal skin, combination and sensitive. Quite tempted to get one.

Nonah

VIP Member
She loves her second hand fashion shopping doesn’t she? Maybe she’s getting it all from eBay making it #ethical and also one of her passions.

melfish

VIP Member
I actually think I might be a 12, but the light/medium card #1 is always out of stock

I know! I thought there must be a Black Friday discount. I'll stick with my M&S high waisted Good Move 7/8s one from the sale. For reference I'm 5'1" and they sit on my ankle. I got them in the sale earlier this year so sorry but you're too late. You might be able to pick up some shit from Zara or Primark or one of those povface places though
Pretty sure I picked up some of these from the website You Know Who’s at a bargain price. I really rate them; too!

rosemarina

VIP Member
I think Rosemarina's point was more how it was dropped into the conversation about leggings rather than just saying she couldn't afford 88 leggings. Don't doubt it's difficult. Sali was out of order in how she replied especially as she's 'working'
Absolutely, it's nothing to do with how the work is split in the home.

Mselvista

VIP Member
I take it back...but Sali wouldn’t have to present a teacher of a son who had read it. We only have her word for it.
I think @Aude meant that Sali's suggestion that a poster saying she would "sell her children" was an egregious accusation rather than an everyday figure of speech which in no way impugns her parenting abilities should have been challenged/removed.