Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nolite

Chatty Member
Ye defo. The coverage is decent, and pretty buildable.

Ye I'm super wary of highlighters. Can't choose a shade though.
I got Crystal Nebula. It's like a nice champagne. I was worried when I opened it as it looks quite golden (and I'm very pale so that tends to show up orangey on me), but once blended out it isn't at all. Just looks like a really healthy sheen. I was torn between that and Cosmic Rose, which also looks lovely. I will likely get it at some stage 🐒🐒🐒🐒

Reactions: 3

Vanelope

VIP Member
I buy the mini benefit one as i don’t wear it that much to justify the full size price. I do the same with mascara. So it’s a bit more reasonable and comes in lots of shades.

TightShip

ooh, I love a weighted blanket. Maybe I need to try Spanx then

I wonder if it would help my dodgy back? I have mild scoliosis and it gives me all sorts of grief. I quite like the idea of not having to hold myself up, now that I think about it 😆
I had a brace before having surgery years ago and it was amazing, must be what it's like not to have a squint spine 😂 I do love high rise sucky in shorts for the same reason

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
I did many years ago. It isn't permanent no matter what they say :(
It seems to have fallen out of favour now - I only hear about laser. Haven't tried that. One of the joys of aging is failing eyesight. Hides a multitude of sins 😂
Laser wouldn’t work for me because my hair and skin are light, but my brunette S-I-L has had laser on lip and bikini with mixed effects- she considers it not worth the time or money- though that’s totally anecdotal!

Since the pandemic I wax my lip myself using Nads facial strips which are decent and work well enough for me, but prob not as effective as something “hot” which I’m scared to use. I then tweeze the lip strays, chin and one on my cheek! I’ll def try salicylic first on that one next time tho because it often breaks at the skin when I try to get it

TheSilverFox

VIP Member
Can anyone recommend a dupe for Brow Boy? I hate the crispiness of most brow gels and like Brow Boy which I have in brown. I only really need colour on the outer part of my brow which can look a bit gappy but want something with similar flexible texture/consistency for the rest to keep them in place. I know there's lots of supposed dupes but the ones I've seen are all tinted. Cheers!
I have boy brow, but I need it in black because my brows are so dark. I actually prefer to use the Superdrug collection clear mascara - it's so cheap and I don't find that it makes your brows crispy at all, plus you only need a little bit to keep them in place all day. Keep meaning to panic buy a few incase they ever get discontinued 🤣

melfish

VIP Member
Can anyone recommend a dupe for Brow Boy? I hate the crispiness of most brow gels and like Brow Boy which I have in brown. I only really need colour on the outer part of my brow which can look a bit gappy but want something with similar flexible texture/consistency for the rest to keep them in place. I know there's lots of supposed dupes but the ones I've seen are all tinted. Cheers!
NYX does a colourless wax crayon that I love. No crispiness

melfish

VIP Member
My weighted blanket is a bit too heavy? It hurts my arms to lift.
Mine too! It felt like it was trying to murder me. I need to get a lighter one. I should have followed the recommendations. I got a 15 pound one 😕

Last edited:

Mselvista

VIP Member
I wish a journalist would look in more depth about the reasons why people turn to tattle. It’s so lazy.
Just some basic research would be nice. According to the article
Draper was astonished. There was absolutely nothing to link the charity CEO with Tattle. “It was obvious this wasn’t the right woman,” she says.